Sign in to follow this  
c_cars

Black Friday deals, anyone doing them?

As the title suggests, just out of curiosity, how many of us are jumping on the Black Friday bandwagon and offering extra deals today?

Another bucket of nonsense that can bugger off back from whence it came.

And yet the mindless hordes are prepared to rip each other to bits to get a few quid off a naff old model telly.

:o

Just been reading that the MT200 average Pre-tax profit (as % of T/O) is 1.3%

How much more is there to give away?

GG - total agreement with you. It's a load of crap. And I'm not talking about our rivals...

Black Friday is just nonsense - it's another Halloween. 

I'm all for a deal or an incentive to get people in, it's the bandwagon thing that annoys me.

I got sent a 'Black Friday' email from Morrisons that offered three bottles of wine for a tenner. That's NOT a Black Friday deal, that's a normal sodding offer. 

TV for £2.50 - that's a Black Friday deal. JEEEEEEEESUS.

(Yes, it's one of those days....)

But green giant. I am ashamed to say I was in Tesco last night and when the clock stuck midnight.... ALL HELL ACTUAL BROKE LOOSE.

I have never seen anything like it. Unbelievable.

And to be honest with you, I only was popping in with my other half to get some bread and cereals, forgetting it was this infamous Friday.

To cut a long story short I walked away with over £1000 of shite. I have now got a 50 inch tv for the bedroom, and 32 incher for the living room, a 32 incher for the kitchen, a LG sound bar that doesn't fit on the tv stand as the tv is now too big. I bought a pair of apparently amazing headphones, in metallic blue. But they are wireless so worth every penny. obviously. and a blueray player which can go with one of the new tvs. A wireless printer that has no place in my life and a karcher vacuum window squeegee .

Hate that.

I'm surprised it's allowed to be called Black Friday nowadays.

If I am going to be honest with you I do strongly believe it should be called 'Black, White, Brown and Yellow Friday' . Now I don't feel like I have been deliberately left out.

1 hour ago, AdamRichell said:

Good question, every Black Friday is crazy. So it is hard to buy the thing you planned, because usually someone else buys it before you. And you have to choose something else. This year I am planning to buy brand new super qualitative Mpow Headphones. I heard they have brilliant sound, looking forward to it. I will be fast as I can this Black Friday and I hope I will also buy something for my mother.

Black Friday is shit! Keep your money in your pocket instead of wasting it on 'meow meow' headphones?

42 minutes ago, Screenman said:

I am going to offer to do 2 dents for the price of 3. 

My old dad used to offer that sort of deal years ago:lol: , he was a greengrocer .

Oranges were 10p each or 5 for 60p . i was amazed how many old dears bought 5 :rolleyes:

• Like 2

I got in to trouble last year for blacking up, apparently it's not PC and not what Black friday is meant to be about so I don't think i'll bother this year.

• Like 1