My new website went live over the weekend - www.autochange.co.uk 
Would LOVE some feedback - Hopefully all good but feel free with honest opinions ! a few little tweaks will appear in the next days /weeks .
Thanks very much
Umesh 
01782 822 700 

Looks cracking!

I'm hopeless at reviewing websites but I know I would feel confident in the car having seen how pro your site is.

Hope it pays dividends!

Looks good apart from the lack of balloons.

Excellent looking website. Easy to navigate and search.  Like tradex I search price by high low not obvious but perhaps that's deliberate and not the type of market you are in! 

That does look swish, there is another thread on here where i commented about the need of a "own run website" for clarification purposes where as i said i no longer see the need for a personal one over say the factory layouts of motors and the likes, your website i would not class as a homemade jobby, its clearly had a great deal of time effort and money put into it, not your bung us £20 a month and use our templates kind of website.

Hi Umesh, Where did you get the fish eye 360 camera from, looks great?

Mat

Quote:

Lady Drivers.......

Some car dealers might try to overwhelm their customers with technical terms they may not understand"

Straight out of the 1950s! At least you didn't mention the little lady :D

I showed this to my daughter who immediately started organising some angry women ready to chain themselves to your fence!:D

Edited by metcars

43 minutes ago, justina3 said:

make sure they fill there 710 before they set off

710.jpg

Another reason they should leave motoring to the men folk and stay in the kitchen:D

its really hard to walk round a car and talk so having passed that test im very pleased

i love the clear internal camera that works properly

and i like your clear spec at the bottom of the page

now lets see how your customers see it because we are on the wrong side of the fence most times when our ideas fail to churn and we dont know why