betginge

Like button still not working, Getting silly now CDM

Hi all

Its been months now since I first posted about the like button going on annual leave. Well it appears in my case that its not on annual leave but has retired to live in the Algarve 

Permanently, Possibly sharing a time share with the Edit button which has also done a runner. 

Is anyone else still having issues with the like and edit button not showing, CDM mentioned they had been some technical issues that they were sorting but to no avail it would seem in my case.

• Like 3

was told it was to do with my windows not being up to date, However still the same issue on the tablet, home pc, work pc and phone.

I understand others are having the same issue.

I would like all your comments but you know :rolleyes:

• Like 2

No edit or like options for me, doesn't matter what computer or OS i use.

Sorry just caught up with this - any issues like this just DM me directly and I'll sort. What browsers is it not working in. It seems to work fine for me and I'm on latest version of Safari on a Mac. Let me know what how you get on, I'm listening

Or ie11, and the new MS Edge.

I think there's only one or two on here that still can edit posts or like them which is weird...Most of us seemed to lose both around the same time too. Was there any updates performed on the board James that might have triggered it?