Sign in to follow this  
Tom

August 2016 sales

Anyone else think if they get a 30 day right to refund on our cars due to faults etc that we should get the same on their part exchanges?

Fair is fair .

• Like 2

Good start for me after a slow end to july

one yesterday three today !

• Like 1

5 hours ago, SC Derby said:

Anyone else think if they get a 30 day right to refund on our cars due to faults etc that we should get the same on their part exchanges?

Fair is fair .

Agree! Also, getting your car MOT'd every year doesn't count as a full service history!

Pretty quiet weekend here just 1 sale but done one this morning.

Having the FCA license is helping I have a finance deal in the pipeline and should it come off that would be 5 in my first month so I'd be significantly worse off without it!

16 cars sold so far this month with only 2 awaiting collection currently so last week was nuts as you can imagine. Trying to re stock now which is always the challenging part. 

• Like 1

thats good going son. I'm exactly 50% of that ! But I am on my own lol.

Edit on 9 now, catching up :) lol

Edited by SC Derby
  • Like 1

We have had the best start to a month for ages took 4 deposits and 4 sales since the weekend from a stock of 20, the hard bit now is not getting over excited and paying too much to replace the stock (like I always do, ha) 

• Like 2

1 This week, I find people with money have gone away and left the others, only got people coming in looking for cheap cars. Always the same in August. 

• Like 1

I had a great August last year but the last week has been dead for me. Before that was okay.

yep another dreadful month, even finding stock has been hard, cant wait for the kids to go back to school thats always a killer for us. 

on a brighter note off to the good old USA for xmas 

Very quiet for me also, been so quiet i've even cleaned the office, organised my paperwork and prepared all the cars, suppose that's a positive :unsure:

1  today corsa VXR, through a finance company called MGS in Manchester similar to Zuto. Customer lives in Kent as well which is 4 hours away from me seem to sell quite  a few cars to Kent. 

2 more Saturday plus one sunday finished on 6. 

Edited by Tom

had a bit of a nice result today, had to take a Peugeot 207 Hdi back as it keeps having anti pollution warning coming on. Came in with intention of refunding but the chap has actually swapped into another so I haven't had to pay anything out and I'm not a deal down.

so extremely happy with that

On 8/29/2016 at 2:58 PM, SC Derby said:

had a bit of a nice result today, had to take a Peugeot 207 Hdi back as it keeps having anti pollution warning coming on. Came in with intention of refunding but the chap has actually swapped into another so I haven't had to pay anything out and I'm not a deal down.

so extremely happy with that

I've had loads of these coming up with the same fault and have found out what causes it, costs about £100 to fix but mine have all been on petrol's, I'll gladly share my knowledge with you if you want to give it a go.  

On 31 August 2016 at 11:08 AM, Phil H said:

I've had loads of these coming up with the same fault and have found out what causes it, costs about £100 to fix but mine have all been on petrol's, I'll gladly share my knowledge with you if you want to give it a go.  

thanks for the info yesterday mate. 

Strange one, started it this morning, no warning, just road tested it 50 miles and nothing has come back on. Also turned it on and off probably 20 times and nothing, absolutely perfect.

I hate modern cars.