JDM1983

Golf GTD Attracting Idiots

18 hours ago, Stillnotadealer said:

As I say you might be right and prices go up and up, but I just cannot see a rationale for that happening in light of the above. A smart dealer might not agree with the above but will develop a contingency in case it happens. The more obtuse dealers might well struggle. You can probably work out which dealer I will be buying from if my theory plays out.

Some would buy now I am biding my time. Pays your money takes your chance and all that.

I haven't got the time/interest to view your prior posts; but are you a used car dealer, albeit part time - or just buying the one car.

If the latter, what on earth information do you expect people who are full time traders, have spent decades in cases learning the hard way, and far more importantly have gone through a damn hard time for 3 months of this year and are now trying to make back some money??

16 hours ago, Stillnotadealer said:

Unless you have been sitting behind a reliable VPN you might be wise to swallow your pride and take said opportunity.

@James Baggott

That could be construed as a threat; so is your actual occupation a hacker then ??

6 hours ago, trade vet said:

Mark is going to need old Rumpole for this one.I can hear him ‘ members of the jury to mention cam belt changes to a car dealer is highly inflamitable akin to mentioning the war to a German,it is just not done ‘.

giphy.gif

@Casper

Thank you Casper, I don't want to dwell on it on account of losing both my baby sister, aged 55, now almost 4 years ago and latterly my youngest daughter, as I mentioned before, so your comment/s are very much appreciated but sadly it's probably best for me to keep busy/occupied and drop the topic

Edited by oldmarcus

8 hours ago, oldmarcus said:

I haven't got the time/interest to view your prior posts; but are you a used car dealer, albeit part time - or just buying the one car.

If the latter, what on earth information do you expect people who are full time traders, have spent decades in cases learning the hard way, and far more importantly have gone through a damn hard time for 3 months of this year and are now trying to make back some money??

That could be construed as a threat; so is your actual occupation a hacker then ??

giphy.gif

@Casper

Thank you Casper, I don't want to dwell on it on account of losing both my baby sister, aged 55, now almost 4 years ago and latterly my youngest daughter, as I mentioned before, so your comment/s are very much appreciated but sadly it's probably best for me to keep busy/occupied and drop the topic

I understand that . Currently trying to do a similar thing by keeping busy and also look after my dad who has dementia so trying to juggle both with family which although I'm keeping busy not as busy as I once was due to it consider the topic closed let's get back to the cars .. 

• Like 1

On 9/4/2020 at 8:17 AM, trade vet said:

Mark is going to need old Rumpole for this one.I can hear him ‘ members of the jury to mention cam belt changes to a car dealer is highly inflamitable akin to mentioning the war to a German,it is just not done ‘.

‘ inflammatory’