No not the brass the signal

I was watching some YouTube last night vtuned he is building a mustang by widening it,anyway he had gone away for 6 days so there was a long post by some redneck who was chewing on a gopher explaining all the damage these 5g Ray's do to your body and give you covid19............ skip to england and the rednecks of Manchester and Birmingham have read this drivel and been burning 5g masts down

Stupid people with too much time on their hands. They’ll be burning witches next?

edit: stupid people with guns?

Edited by metcars
  • Haha 1

Not necessarily as far fetched as you may think.

Basic idea is the technology uses a frequency very close to medical frequencies and we have all seen nurses get out of the way when you have radio therapy which is used for cancer treatment by suppressing the immune system. There is a video on you tube with a guy on you tube checking out dangerous levels of radiation in Sydney where they have quietly rolled this out in certain streets and because it uses microwaves the masts have to be only about 100m apart. 

The theory is the 5g radiation is suppressing peoples immune system hence making them far more vulnerable  and suffering worse from the virus than would be expected. The big cities around the world who have had 5G roll out seem to be suffering worst. Also more reports of other sickness than before.  Plenty of Doctors on you tube before this happened saying they are concerned about the health effects of 5G as the technology is vastly different from 3 and 4G.

Government, telecom companies  other people with vested interest unsurprisingly saying its fine........... bird and insects near these masts suffering

For me the jury is out and I am definitely not dismissing it out of hand........plenty of stuff on line .

Apart from ‘youtube’ where do you get your research from? 

Cannot remember all the sites  .www.jrseco.com   Scientific American,  health risks .com  spring to mind .

You tube is about as reliable or unreliable as any other source. For example when we were leaving the EU I was interested to see European parliament footage on there showing support and serious dissatisfaction from other countries when we were leaving. None of which i saw reported on BBC or ITV made me realise that even in this country we are not ment to know Everything !!   There are Nutters on there but some  good stuff aswell.

At the end of the day none of us know for certain. I am staying open minded and as yet do not necessarily believe one side or the other.

24 minutes ago, Fatboy said:

Cannot remember all the sites  .www.jrseco.com   Scientific American,  health risks .com  spring to mind .

You tube is about as reliable or unreliable as any other source. For example when we were leaving the EU I was interested to see European parliament footage on there showing support and serious dissatisfaction from other countries when we were leaving. None of which i saw reported on BBC or ITV made me realise that even in this country we are not ment to know Everything !!   There are Nutters on there but some  good stuff aswell.

At the end of the day none of us know for certain. I am staying open minded and as yet do not necessarily believe one side or the other.

Fair enough,radio signals all round my head since birth obviously have done me no good I've often thought they cant be,seriously

However

Arson is Not the answer

1 hour ago, New year revolutions...... said:

Fair enough,radio signals all round my head since birth obviously have done me no good I've often thought they cant be,seriously

However

Arson is Not the answer

whats the answer? allow them to roll the 5g out its going to be bad when it comes 5g is military grade.

42 minutes ago, C B said:

Anyone remember when there was warnings about keeping a mobile phone in your pocket because of what it would do to your 2 veg. Well I can categorically dismiss any theories relating to phones in pockets and fertility issues. Either that or the post man owes me an absolute fortune in bringing up his kid’s!!! 

Ps, spend too much time on YouTube and you’ll believe there’s aliens living in jars in Area 51, the earth is flat, god is real, the lockness monster, UFO’s, ghosts, etc etc etc etc etc etc etc 

What gods not real and there is no lochness monster .always hoped i could pray to god for my millions or sell my video off the lochness monster was my second option  if i found him Im gutted :lol:

Edited by Casper

12 minutes ago, Casper said:

What gods not real and there is no lochness monster .always hoped i could pray to god for my millions or sell my video off the lochness monster was my second option  if i found him Im gutted :lol:

shocked to see the earth is'nt flat to be honest :unsure:

7 hours ago, Mojo121 said:

Still can’t see any proper scientists? Other than some eco warrior with a phd he downloaded from Africa?

When some academic heavy weights with credentials that check back this up I’ll start listening. 

5G operates on three bands. 5G Low is on similar frequencies to UHF TV.  5G Mid is up to 3.6GHz (a bit above existing 4G). 5G mmWave operates from about 24-76GHz but is currently seldom used since the signals can't penetrate walls and are very short range.  You wouldn't expect 5G Low and Mid to produce biological effects any different to existing 3G and 4G since the frequencies are similar.

If it all goes to shit selling cars, how about starting a business putting up phone masts?

Plenty of repeat business.

Having worked for EE previously and knowing a few engineers, I can confirm that all the 5g will kill you stuff is utter bollocks.

I did used to love watching someone with a cigarette in their hand telling me how mobile phones give you cancer.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Boycie said:

If it all goes to shit selling cars, how about starting a business putting up phone masts?

Having worked for EE previously and knowing a few engineers, I can confirm that all the 5g will kill you stuff is utter bollocks.

I did used to love watching someone with a cigarette in their hand telling me how mobile phones give you cancer.

I remember a local guy telling me about going to the doctor who told him to stop smoking whilst said doctor had 20 club kingsize and the lighter on the table in front him with a mars bars sitting next to them and telling him to eat healthy 

1 hour ago, Boycie said:

I will try and find a link but there was an EE engineer saying people were complaining that the masts were giving them headaches since they were erected, turns out they hadn’t been switched on lol

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, DCS01 said:

I will try and find a link but there was an EE engineer saying people were complaining that the masts were giving them headaches since they were erected, turns out they hadn’t been switched on lol

That is a classic.

But if you can't trust David Icke, who can you trust???

1 hour ago, DCS01 said:

:lol::lol: you always do get them do remember years ago on my mums aunties farm was near houses there was a company spreading fertiliser  and the neighbours complained they were full dead chickens been spread i should think not however that would have fitted through a tanker hose ill never know you couldn't make it  up some people do make me laugh 

Edited by Casper

“Mr Icke also claimed that a coronavirus vaccine, when one is developed, would include "nanotechnology microchips" that would allow humans to be controlled. He added that Bill Gates - who is helping fund Covid-19 vaccine research - should be jailed.”

:lol:

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, BHM said:

“Mr Icke also claimed that a coronavirus vaccine, when one is developed, would include "nanotechnology microchips" that would allow humans to be controlled. He added that Bill Gates - who is helping fund Covid-19 vaccine research - should be jailed.”

:lol:

:D:lol: