New year revolutions......

Getting tired of beans on toast

7 minutes ago, trade vet said:

Shelf fees.It was Tesco who got caught taking suppliers ‘ shelf fees’ for the next financial year in advance and then recorded them to artificially increase their profit to maintain their share price and directors bonuses.Directors were fired,the shares then plummeted and we still hold quite a few standing about £3.50........another fine mess !

You don't seem to have much luck Ian, yet you have clearly done very well over the years.

23 minutes ago, Mark101 said:

You don't seem to have much luck Ian, yet you have clearly done very well over the years.

Trade vet is that euro lotto winner thats not came forward yet . Me thinks lol 

1 hour ago, Mark101 said:

You don't seem to have much luck Ian,

:lol::lol: He’s worse than me & I’m a miserable cnut!

58 minutes ago, Mark101 said:

I have had plenty of luck Mark.Right now I feel fortunate to be on the periphery of this job.

Just now, BHM said:

:lol::lol: He’s worse than me & I’m a miserable cnut!

I just like pointing out the set backs so other people might be able to see them coming which I didn’t.Telling PEACOCK stories is not much help.

2 minutes ago, trade vet said:

I have had plenty of luck Mark.Right now I feel fortunate to be on the periphery of this job.

As was said on here yesterday your health is certainly your wealth during these times . Though i do always like to see nice people get on in life 

reading in the paper the other day about a shop that may have to close due to times and the virus said shop has had no customers for years due to the owners attitude I'm surprised it-never closed  long before the virus . 

17 minutes ago, trade vet said:

I just like pointing out the set backs so other people might be able to see them coming which I didn’t.Telling PEACOCK stories is not much help.

You’re right. Besides which most of the peacock stories are a snore-fest anyway. One of my best profits ever on a single deal was a Nissan Serena camper. Those two words, Nissan + Serena, immediately tell you the story is as boring as f***. I’ll get my coat.......

Edited by BHM

2 minutes ago, BHM said:

You’re right. Besides which most of the peacock stories are a snore-fest anyway. One of my best profits ever on a single deal was a Nissan Serena camper. Those two words, Nissan + Serena, immediately tell you the story is as boring as f***. I’ll get my coat.......

Metro vanden plas

The phone melted

Who would believe that

4 hours ago, New year revolutions...... said:

Me I will stay with lidl and aldi they might be German but they care more and pay their staff more than the minimum wage

The wage bit is a smart bit of business by Aldi/Lidl.

They have a much lower staffing level so they knew that increasing salaries in the sector would be a big impact onto their competitors who’ve been forced to pay closer to Aldi/Lidl levels.

They get their pound of flesh from staff to with higher productivity than their competitors.

5 minutes ago, CCC said:

They have a much lower staffing level so they knew that increasing salaries in the sector would be a big impact onto their competitors who’ve been forced to pay closer to Aldi/Lidl levels.

They get their pound of flesh from staff to with higher productivity than their competitors.

And the food is of good quality lot of nice stuff in the own brand range 

49 minutes ago, CCC said:

Weirdly the staff always seem happy in the aldi I use

But the staff in lidl mainly seem to be very very grumpy

This was pre plague

17 hours ago, Casper said:

Banned myself and barred myself out a local pub due to the landyladys attitude 

Now now casper , tell the truth , She banned you didn't she lol:P. Oiy Casper OUT NOW is that how she put it :lol: Your Banned lol 

3 minutes ago, David Horgan said:

Now now casper , tell the truth , She banned you didn't she lol:P. Oiy Casper OUT NOW is that how she put it :lol: Your Banned lol 

No truth is an old family friend who is no longer with us used to do everything for her she treated him like crap and they fell out  so i never went back . I don't really drink much anyway actually weirdly enough the last time i had a few pints  was the same friends funeral  

Edited by Casper

image.jpeg.2ddec2569e4f5bfd89e6f5fa55af3125.jpegA few good ideas for home made masks?

Edited by metcars
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, zaekaleem said:

guess its pies and beans now the steaks have run out in the freezer 

Not a pie man

Once stayed in stow on the wild for a few days and went to the world famous fishnchip shop down the hill to the bell and had a pukka pie,I would rather eat lings leg than ever having another one