Tom

November diary thread. Are you busy?

BOOM!!

Meanwhile, that B Class is being touted around until a dealer that doesn't check so closely has it dropped on his/her toes.

most of us dealers wouldn't fall for this it sounds like it's one for wbac or wwac as we all know they don't do their checks properly. Publish the reg so we can keep an eye out for it going through the block. 

Yes good thinking - OY57HBE.

Customer travelled from Wakefield area.

Edited by See Cars Derby
  • Like 1

Rosemotors - to me that seems AWESOME numbers - Well done ! We all have 'those' don't we ! If we don't have those we'd think this job was like a walk in the park ! 

Thanks Umesh

That's my best month since opening (a year tomorrow). Shame it doesn't reflect in my less than bulging bank balance as it all goes back in, renewing and upgrading stock, but I couldn't be happier.

I make it 35 for the Month in total all gone out.

Pretty pleased with that for the amount of people saying 'they are quiet' we have kept things moving and coming in and out.

Finally made the switch to a new warranty company today who are going to administer  policies for us and hopefully save us lining warranty wises pockets.

And there is me considering an a class auto ..... Mot shows it's had a cv joint recently. Gearbox is a know issue and ecu testing can repair them. 

This is month was quiet, it picked up half way through though. Let's see what December brings.

• Like 1

Finished on 22. Two more than September and October which were both 20.

took some good part exchanges - Infact on holding some really good stock at the minute so hopefully December can be 18+

• Like 2

Check out his ebay. He is selling a BMW too, and he has a few recent feedbacks from recent car transactions. He is a trader. 

Well spotted Detective Jamslug. That is such a twattish thing to do absolute scumbag.

• Like 1

sent him an email to see if he's an honest person

Hi Mate, 
what's the mechanical condition like any problems that I should know about as looking to buy one for a customer and would have to put a warranty on it.
Regards
Phil

I'll post his response if any.

Here's the man's reply

Hi
Yes in great condition. You can come and view but u can assure you this is a great runner with no faults

Lying B@stard.

Think I'll make an appointment to view, anybody fancy coming along with some hidden camera's and film us exposing the conman then publish it on you tube to warn others?

I phoned him and he assured me that there were no engine or gear box problems. I asked him if he was a trader and his response was... "no I am a private seller"....

Now if you were a private seller, you wouldn't use that terminology to describe yourself would you?