Richard123

Help in Buying and selling cars

Hello i am a 21 year old university student thinking of buying and selling cars.

I have sold bought a few cars here and there from places such as facebook market and gumtree. I am looking for more tips and sources on how i can be more successful. E.g how to buy cars for cheap, where should i look etc.

Thank you 

8 hours ago, Richard123 said:

Hello i am a 21 year old university student thinking of buying and selling cars.

I have sold bought a few cars here and there from places such as facebook market and gumtree. I am looking for more tips and sources on how i can be more successful. E.g how to buy cars for cheap, where should i look etc.

Thank you 

Read this. 

9 hours ago, Richard123 said:

Hello i am a 21 year old university student. E.g how to buy cars for cheap

Not studying English?

Download the book that AD suggests above, it’s all there.

14 hours ago, Richard123 said:

E.g how to buy cars for cheap, where should i look etc

Haha you may find that to be harder than you imagine fella . CHEAP :lol:

The correct thought process is " EG; how to buy cars that sell and don't come back to bite your wallet when you've sold them  ;). "

All the best though with your chosen new venture . Prosperous New Year too 

Hi I’m David.

I’ve been buying and selling cars for the best part of 40 years and I haven’t any idea where to buy cars cheap.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, David Ayers said:

Hi I’m David.

I’ve been buying and selling cars for the best part of 40 years and I haven’t any idea where to buy cars cheap.

:lol:

1 hour ago, David Ayers said:

Hi I’m David.

He can tell us and maybe we can buy some to 

but honestly wish the guy all the best .. 

20 hours ago, Richard123 said:

Thank you 

1 hour ago, David Ayers said:

Hi I’m David.

Yes do David, but you want cars that sell and don't comeback like the rest of us.

Perfect timing and glad to see this post. It’s going to be chaos in the new year and you need to know what your doing. I have one space for just £500 per month with direct access to me and I can show you just how to be a successful trader. Dm for bank details lesson one is Coming soon.

• Like 1

On 12/14/2019 at 8:27 PM, Richard123 said:

Thank you 

If you are serious about this,  you also need to consider to start declaring the profit and pay tax like everyone else does ..otherwise it’ll  come back and bite you later. That’s assuming you like to sleep at night ..just saying.....

On 12/15/2019 at 11:12 AM, David Horgan said:

Haha you may find that to be harder than you imagine fella . CHEAP :lol:

The correct thought process is " EG; how to buy cars that sell and don't come back to bite your wallet when you've sold them  ;). "

All the best though with your chosen new venture . Prosperous New Year too 

Hahaha, where should I start looking to buy cars that sell?

and thanks, wish you the best in the New Years!

16 hours ago, Richard123 said:

and thanks, wish you the best in the New Years!

Carry on with F book and Gumtree. 

17 hours ago, Richard123 said:

Now that's a million dollar question Richard .

What sells this quarter wont sell next , selling cars is like the fashion industry. 

Certain Makes & models  sell better in different parts of the country .

What are you qualified to **fix** as all cars have their problems I'll tell you that for sure  .

All the above is a feeling in the fingers and years of experience .

As to where to buy cars from , well the whole country is open to YOU  really , There are dealers on here that are Auction experts , Some are private buying experts , Some are like we buy any car types ,Some are Ebay buying experts or face book , some have years of contacts.   Where you chose will depend on time served my friend .

There is NO rule to the secret you might think that happens 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, David Horgan said:

What sells this quarter wont sell next , selling cars is like the fashion industry. 

What are you qualified to **fix** as all cars have their problems I'll tell you that for sure  .

As to where to buy cars from , well the whole country is open to YOU  really , There are dealers on here that are Auction experts , Some are private buying experts , Some are like we buy any car types ,Some are Ebay buying experts or face book , some have years of contacts.   Where you chose will depend on time served my friend .

Your forgot some are a bit of all that mix David it's just takes time richard you learn over the years all the best have a nice Christmas 

19 hours ago, Kes said:

Carry on with F book and Gumtree. 

How about sites like Copart, Sytner, BCA?

18 hours ago, David Horgan said:

Thanks for the advice, enjoy your holidays mate!

Edited by Richard123
Spelt wrong

1 hour ago, Richard123 said:

How about sites like Copart, Sytner, BCA?

Thanks for the advice, enjoy your holidays mate!

It's really all about trial and error mate have a good Christmas Richard 

19 hours ago, David Horgan said:

This.

I have a solution that makes it all really easy and for a low cost and just a few hours a day you can make huge passive income. DM me.

8 minutes ago, Rory RSC said:

I have a solution that makes it all really easy and for a low cost and just a few hours a day you can make huge passive income. DM me.

Can I ask as well , Its never to late to learn :rolleyes:

41 minutes ago, David Horgan said:

What about putting on a Euromillions ticket David lol :lol: no more cars 

1 minute ago, Casper said:

What about putting on a Euromillions ticket David lol :lol: no more cars 

I win the Euromillions every week Casper :lol:

Figured out if I put £2 a week in a jar i win £104 a year every year , got a grand in the jar already so when i retire I'm going to be OK ;)

I'm no good at betting Casper , if i put a bet on a horse it would run the wrong way round the track :o

3 minutes ago, David Horgan said:

I win the Euromillions every week Casper :lol:

Figured out if I put £2 a week in a jar i win £104 a year every year , got a grand in the jar already so when i retire I'm going to be OK ;)

I'm no good at betting Casper , if i put a bet on a horse it would run the wrong way round the track :o

It's a good idea actually . anytime I played and stopped the numbers came up not the big one obv but the hot picks etc for a few hundred pound but I tell myself I've saved more by not playing 

have a good Christmas and new year David your family also 

Edited by Casper

3 hours ago, David Horgan said:

The first lesson is not believing everything you read and learning to take a loss.