Sign in to follow this  
MarkTVS

Hotel with Parking for a Truck Near BCA wolverhampton?

Having a bit of a logistical nightmare with cars at the moment, usually I would just send a driver down on the train to collect cars but I currently have one near Luton to collect then one from BCA in Wolverhampton then one in Derby to collect so I’m going to have to go down myself in the truck but our big truck with sleeper cab is away for it’s MOT so I’ll need to grab a hotel near BCA as my plan would be to drive to Luton on Sunday load that car and then drive to near BCA and get a hotel but struggling to find accommodation with lorry parking nearby?

Hotels.com only let you specify free car parking then on google earth most of the car parks look too tight, anyone got any places to try?

Ill also be running empty from Glasgow to Luton if anyone needs anything collected and delivered on my way.

14 minutes ago, MarkTVS said:

Having a bit of a logistical nightmare with cars at the moment, usually I would just send a driver down on the train to collect cars but I currently have one near Luton to collect then one from BCA in Wolverhampton then one in Derby to collect so I’m going to have to go down myself in the truck but our big truck with sleeper cab is away for it’s MOT so I’ll need to grab a hotel near BCA as my plan would be to drive to Luton on Sunday load that car and then drive to near BCA and get a hotel but struggling to find accommodation with lorry parking nearby?

Hotels.com only let you specify free car parking then on google earth most of the car parks look too tight, anyone got any places to try?

Ill also be running empty from Glasgow to Luton if anyone needs anything collected and delivered on my way.

BCA wolves isnt too far from the M6 motorway I believe wont you be better off stopping at motorway services?

Otherwise it will be difficult sticking a truck in a local hotel

Edited by TangoVictor32

Maybe a silly question but wouldn’t it be less grief to get bca to put it one of there lorry’s and get it delivered.

Hilton Park Services M6 - think they have a Travel Tavern (Alan Partridge, a ha) 

23 minutes ago, Mark101 said:

Hilton Park Services M6 - think they have a Travel Tavern (Alan Partridge, a ha) 

do they allow your own large plate:)

4 hours ago, awc1000 said:

do they allow your own large plate:)

12” plate :lol:

7 hours ago, justina3 said:

Maybe a silly question but wouldn’t it be less grief to get bca to put it one of there lorry’s and get it delivered.

Yes but then it still leaves me my other 2 to collect, one is from a private sale and one is from a Bmw main dealer so it would involve sending 2 people down anyway. 

8 hours ago, MarkTVS said:

Are you on movex? I think you can pick up work from them for your outbound trip. 

Phone your local BCA branches, they send WBAC stuff everywhere. 

most hotels will have basic tarmac down for light goods vehicles, we certainly don't want your monstrosity parked out front next to the geraniums and smoking area thank you very much

next................................:lol: