David Horgan

modern customers LOL

Just had a girl in for a new car , 65 plate Corsa she wants , Has a 08 plate corsa now to PX , 60,000 miles to which says there's no service history "its been serviced :rolleyes:cos daddy has arranged it " she had no idea what a service was . 

Wants to sell her car because she wants Blue tooth and her friend has one with heated steering wheel so she wants that too :rolleyes:

Condition of car , service history , two keys , New MOT , Nearly new tyres , Just serviced ,how much her car was worth  doesn't mean squat to her :o, wasn't even listening 

Colour , Blue tooth , Heated Wheel , was the search priority then monthly payments was next , Propped finance and she sat trembling for 3 mins till they said accepted and she jumped for joy . 

I probably need to look at a different approach to selling cars as this is now the norm here , different world to mine :o

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, David Horgan said:

Just had a girl in for a new car , 65 plate Corsa she wants , Has a 08 plate corsa now to PX , 60,000 miles to which says there's no service history "its been serviced :rolleyes:cos daddy has arranged it " she had no idea what a service was . 

Wants to sell her car because she wants Blue tooth and her friend has one with heated steering wheel so she wants that too :rolleyes:

Condition of car , service history , two keys , New MOT , Nearly new tyres , Just serviced ,how much her car was worth  doesn't mean squat to her :o, wasn't even listening 

Colour , Blue tooth , Heated Wheel , was the search priority then monthly payments was next , Propped finance and she sat trembling for 3 mins till they said accepted and she jumped for joy . 

I probably need to look at a different approach to selling cars as this is now the norm here , different world to mine :o

I'm 34 and it even surprises me how much of a difference there is in the behaviours of today's youngsters 

• Like 1

In her eyes she just bought a 4 year old heated steering wheel with buttons on it with a Bluetooth system. Also got a car thrown in as a bonus.

• Like 2

Hope you did her over on the px price.

Only the parents to blame imo if you raise a child that sheltered of responsibility and awareness.

• Like 2

How old was she? I'm surprised she came by herself. It swings either way, they're either clueless and just want gadgets (and pray that you have them or they walk), or they're overcautious and won't listen to sense.

• Like 1

Hope you told her car is worth between £300 and £500 due to it being 11 years old! 

10 minutes ago, MarkTVS said:

The serious question here; was she good looking?:ph34r::lol::lol:

A stunner in leggings..... mmmmm Camel

12 hours ago, Arfur Dealy said:

A stunner in leggings..... mmmmm Camel

Jesus...haha thanks for the mental image!

Extremely good looking :)

13 hours ago, Dealer said:

Hope you told her car is worth between £300 and £500 due to it being 11 years old! 

£450 px :ph34r:

19 hours ago, tradegirl said:

How old was she? I'm surprised she came by herself. It swings either way, they're either clueless and just want gadgets (and pray that you have them or they walk), or they're overcautious and won't listen to sense.

22yrs and on her own 

19 hours ago, Casper said:

Hope you do ok out the deal david . 

She was in good hands Casper and so was my bank account :D

22 hours ago, CRW said:

In her eyes she just bought a 4 year old heated steering wheel with buttons on it with a Bluetooth system. Also got a car thrown in as a bonus.

cant use the heated wheel for four months either :lol:

3 hours ago, David Horgan said:

cant use the heated wheel for four months either :lol:

make sure it works then:D

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, jason doyle motor sales said:

make sure it works then:D

It works , she tried it , only she got excited about lol