tradegirl

Diamond car mats

4 minutes ago, tradegirl said:

https://www.diamondcarmats.com/

Good or naff? Can't make up my mind if they're good, or utterly awful.

Reckon they'll be the new gunmetal alloys? Pimped out car mats?

Can always try them and see . I think they look ok

Your willing to spend £165 of your margin on car mats like this? 

9 minutes ago, Dealer said:

No not at all!! They just popped up on Instagram.

14 minutes ago, Dealer said:

Never checked out the price to be fair .lol get they nice autoglym paper ones :D:lol:

19 minutes ago, Casper said:

Never checked out the price to be fair .lol get they nice autoglym paper ones :D:lol:

For 9 pence each :D

• Like 1

BE Very Aware if they come in for PX :rolleyes: They would hide a multitude of sins wouldn't  they . I've got an A6 Avant in with something similar to those in the boot for the dog , £160 for the dog to sit on :o My dogs got a whole car to himself that :Ddidn't cost that much 

Imagine Mr/ Mrs Car owner in for px , oh the mats can go with the car , YEA after I've looked underneath them they can :ph34r: Now whats this hole in the floor doing here Mr/Mrs Car owner px seller :rolleyes:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, David Horgan said:

BE Very Aware if they come in for PX :rolleyes: They would hide a multitude of sins wouldn't  they . I've got an A6 Avant in with something similar to those in the boot for the dog , £160 for the dog to sit on :o My dogs got a whole car to himself that :Ddidn't cost that much 

Imagine Mr/ Mrs Car owner in for px , oh the mats can go with the car , YEA after I've looked underneath them they can :ph34r: Now whats this hole in the floor doing here Mr/Mrs Car owner px seller :rolleyes:

Haha, that's exactly what I was thinking! Who knows what's lurking underneath.
Cheaper than replacing the whole car floor! If they didn't look so drug-dealerish, they'd be a good solution.

I’m on the fence with this on, can’t decide if I like them or not, would need to see and feel them in person.

They're vile IMO

But very practical - a bit too in your face, a bit like the Range Rovers that get the aftermarket bling from one of the Overfinch type companies.  Not my cup of tea.

Standard black on the other hand, much better but my own cars always prefer rubber mats becuase they protect the floor so much better.

Edited by Mark101

32 minutes ago, MarkTVS said:

I’m on the fence with this on, can’t decide if I like them or not, would need to see and feel them in person.

I think its also dependent on the make and model of the car don't think they would look good in say an old mondeo but would maybe be nice in like a range rover or something.  i think there pretty expensive though ...

Edited by Casper

34 minutes ago, MarkTVS said:

You drive a multi coloured pearlescent R8 (according to your profile picture) - nuff said :P

18 minutes ago, Mark101 said:

You drive a multi coloured pearlescent R8 (according to your profile picture) - nuff said :P

I still think the autoglym ones looks better ladies and gentleman  :lol:

1 hour ago, Mark101 said:

It’s not for everyone but most people seem to like it. I just wish it was quicker, a Mclaren 720 made me look like I was going backwards yesterday :o

1 minute ago, MarkTVS said:

It’s not for everyone but most people seem to like it. I just wish it was quicker, a Mclaren 720 made me look like I was going backwards yesterday :o

I'm only jealous B)

Anyone seen or felt /touched these? and if so what's the quality like? the price is coming in at more than OM price's for quality mats, guessing they are sent direct from asia ?with the good old delivery time quote of 21 days lol, wish i could sell everything before i paid for it:)

My Brother's got them in his new Ranger Raptor, more for function over looks. They do a better job at keeping muck off the floor than normal floor mats. They do look a bit tasteless though....