Sign in to follow this  
Blenheim Car Sales

Anyone any experience with this DIY dent removal kit ??

It looks easy but I can assure you its a skilled craft doing pdr. I do a few minor dings with a glue kit and even that is not 100% prefect depending on the car. German cars are very differcult and japanese are much easier. The photo in that link showing a before and after was not done with the bridge kit!

I ordered one, Its all tax deduct able and for £30 i will see, I have a car that needs a  single door dent on it just the sort of thing my dent man would make go completely, Will be a  good test to see if it could do similar, It only needs to work once and i am in profit with my dent man

I will let you  know

25 minutes ago, Blenheim Car Sales said:

https://easy-bump.com/products/easybump?gclid=CjwKCAiAhp_jBRAxEiwAXbniXZwfHQz9e0jOq9F3-33Z2HXeGK5fEAucXgZLOdqjQXYPob8m2jfM-RoCtHkQAvD_BwE

Video makes it all look so easy, I currently use a dent man and that costs a fair  bit and the waiting ect ect

I've got one, tried it twice I think, its not perfect. Prefer a good PDR man, its a real experience based skill they are worth every penny. 

My dent man charge £40 a dent. £30 for the kits definitely worth trying. 

I can’t believe stuff like this ever does anything other than improve it. A bit like mopping a deep scratch. If you want it to look original, you need to pay a pdr man. 

Don't waste your time and money. You won't get result you want with that sort of kit. I have 150£ worth of chinesium pdr kits- only the one with slide hammer and glue tabs worked but still never been able to achieve perfect result.

As you already have bought it, don't forget to preheat panel before working on it. It also depends how old the dent is- older the dent harder to get it to original state.

We got a great dent man £10 a car and hes a wizz . 

Just calls every Fri for £30/£50 he says its easy money .

Got one of those glue guns , works on some dents but its in a box somewhere consigned to the never see again things you collect along the way in life . 

Tried a similar kit a while back and my tech is very handy turn his hand to most things but has to be said he made a right pigs ear of it, so we use a local guy who in a former life must be a magician.

i bought one of those systems over 20 years ago from the local factor rep it was really well made with a great big metal hook that once glued to the bodywork you coul swing off it (it had japanese writing on the box)

paintwork had to be factory so dont use on aftermarket paint or you might break the lacquer

i think those copies on ebay type sites will be garbage

1 hour ago, David Horgan said:

We got a great dent man £10 a car and hes a wizz . 

Just calls every Fri for £30/£50 he says its easy money .

Got one of those glue guns , works on some dents but its in a box somewhere consigned to the never see again things you collect along the way in life . 

£10 !? Is this his technique?

One thing my customers know, I do not cost them money I save them money. Find a dent guy that will work hard with you to keep cars out of the bodyshop, pay them well and look after them, if your dent guy keeps saying no, then you may need to try another one or pay them more. I charge £35 a panel for small dings and work up from there for major stuff, not unusual for a dent to be £100 plus if the work is needed.

Best practice on something that needs to go to body shop anyway.  A few years back we paid for one of our driver to go on a smart repair and dent course.  I remember a Corsa he tried doing a PDR on the wing of.  By the end of the day he had ending up painting the wing and door.  I still don’t know why!

Reminded me of this

• Like 2

Courses are not a good way to learn PDR for every 400 people that pay for training only 1 will end up making a living from it. Love that video, I have shown it too so many customers.