Sign in to follow this  
Dave2302

Emoticons

Has anyone elses "Emoticons" stopped working ?

Mine have !! Or have I just simply abused them and got banned ????????????????

Too many lol's :)'s ;)'s etc etc 

So now I got no :P , no :) , and no ;) etc etc as well as no Like button and no Edit Button :(

And I never did have a :tosser: Emoticon :(

https://giphy.com/gifs/13aE3Nj8HxO0us

etc etc

knob.gif

/\ /\ /\ lol, your perception is amazing, that's how you do so well in this trade :)

Finished up all today's work by 12:30 and went down pub for a couple of hours, back to the grindstone tomorrow ;)

But seriously, my emoticons have stopped working, I can now only do the ones where you can type "; )" etc ;) 

8 minutes ago, Dave2302 said:

/\ /\ /\ lol, your perception is amazing, that's how you do so well in this trade :)

Finished up all today's work by 12:30 and went down pub for a couple of hours, back to the grindstone tomorrow ;)

But seriously, my emoticons have stopped working, I can now only do the ones where you can type "; )" etc ;) 

Mine dont work either .

unless we are both banned :)

mine stopped at the weekend then stopped again this afternoon

trying them again now

maybe we used em all

nope nowt zilcho......................................

Edited by boring dave

Can't post new thread now either, comes up with title & tags section but unable to put the main content bit as nowhere to do it. All going very strange! 

I'm going on strike! Although as my old man used to say to me when I said that, you gotta work before you can strike! 

• Like 1

Apparently the emoticons have all been deported ahead of Brexit.

Edited by David Ayers

Latest ones here, coming to a phone near you soon... Here's one for the pointy shoe, tight pant wearer at BCA... BCA Emoji

Wonder if we can have an upgrade on the forum too.... Could mean less time typing.. :) Ideal for replying to the texts from the silly billies

Edited by Area 51

9 hours ago, Area 51 said:

Here's one for the pointy shoe, tight pant wearer at BCA...

LOL, that's a good 'un  A new emoji being rolled out this year will depict a hand doing a pinching motion to depict a 'small penis'. The rude emoji is one of 270 that are coming to all phones this year, as unveiled in the new official Emojipedia list for 2019

I'm glad it's not just me, reckon we could do with a few more when someone at CDM fills up the Emoticon pot ;) ................

Like :tosser: :dogturd: :cockwomble: :kissmyass: etc etc etc 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Dave2302 said:

LOL, that's a good 'un  A new emoji being rolled out this year will depict a hand doing a pinching motion to depict a 'small penis'. The rude emoji is one of 270 that are coming to all phones this year, as unveiled in the new official Emojipedia list for 2019

I'm glad it's not just me, reckon we could do with a few more when someone at CDM fills up the Emoticon pot ;) ................

Like :tosser: :dogturd: :cockwomble: :kissmyass: etc etc etc 

'MILF lover/MILF hater?' ;0)

I don't understand any of them little yellow things.  All look the same to me.  Apart from the Ninja one.

• Like 1

:big laugh: 

:big laugh 

:biglaugh:

Nah that don't work either :(

Mine have gone too....

Just checked and I still have my edit button though (this part was written in edit).

Which is a good job because I cannot stand typos (my own).

Edited by Mark101
Prove I have edit

LOL, I've been known to make a right mess of a post since my edit button disappeared ;) and yeah, I hate my own messes :(

19 minutes ago, Dave2302 said:

LOL, I've been known to make a right mess of a post since my edit button disappeared ;) and yeah, I hate my own messes :(

Unless they are in a hot tub? :D

LOLOLOLOL

One xmas day, well actually into boxing day, we were all horribly drunk and at a mates place, in his hot tub, he spewed up in it, Mel and I were outta that like scalded Cats before the floating debris reached us ;) 

29 minutes ago, Dave2302 said:

LOLOLOLOL

One xmas day, well actually into boxing day, we were all horribly drunk and at a mates place, in his hot tub, he spewed up in it, Mel and I were outta that like scalded Cats before the floating debris reached us ;) 

I don't know if we will ever meet Dave but if we do, I promise you I am never ever getting in a hot tub, before, after or with you (or your incontinent mates).