Sign in to follow this  
ExCouncilJobsworth

Received speeding ticket after sale

1 hour ago, Stalker said:

I dunno Tradex..... you try to help some people and this is what you get!

Sorry stalker but perhaps you should re read the thread again.

I was asking for help but your mate tradex thought he would be judgemental and state that i flogged it from a car park...

I speak how am spoken to and treat how am treated. 

Now he has sent me a pm asking me Why did i mention his wife. Clearly mans having trust issues!

Lesson: next time dont try to be cocky to someone you might not get the same attitude in return!

24 minutes ago, trade vet said:

Hi ECJ

Possible scenario.

So this ends up in the magistrates court and you plead not guilty because you have a photo which you claim is you at the till in Sainsburys at a certain time.You think this proves you were elsewhere at the time of the offence.The prosecutor may not agree that the photo is you and ask for your till receipt ( which I assume you don’t have).The Clerk of the Court who runs the show subsequently advises the cardboard replicas who act as Magistrates to find you guilty.

I had a case 2 years ago which started as a speeding offence until I proved there was a lack of warning signs and then was summonsed for a clerical offence.So I went along with the paper work,pleaded not guilty.The prosecution said I had failed to answer their questionnaire correctly which was ,full name and address of the directors of the company.I had written my full name and address plus my wife’s first name and the same address.I had missed off my wife’s surname,so I was guilty. It was a kangaroo court......guess how much was I fined ? ( I did declare I was a car dealer ) that is a clue.

Cheers.

But i do have a receipt to show it was sold at x date at x time to x person but no address.

I also have the mid removal date.

It's a bugger but time isnt apparently logged on mid...

On 30/01/2019 at 10:27 PM, ExCouncilJobsworth said:

On 31/01/2019 at 8:24 PM, Stalker said:

On 31/01/2019 at 8:24 PM, Stalker said:

If you ask me this is amateur not getting the address, you would be better off selling it from sainsbury car park next time

On 30/01/2019 at 11:26 PM, ExCouncilJobsworth said:

I've got cctv that I was elsewhere at the time. Got a receipt without address and bank statement. 

And mid removal. 

Just spoke to someone they said onus on police to prove you was driving. I got proof i was elsewhere

Right, what a load of bollocks and a storm in a tea cup if ever I saw one. 

I just re-read the whole thread and I must say you have made it rather confusing to follow until you re-read it.

So...

Can we just start again (without bringing up people’s wives -after I’m sure what was to me a humorous comment)? Or getting odd over (as EPV once said) ‘somebody being mean to you on the internet’ (although I don’t think that is so, and you need to lighten up. We’re all on your side :o)

You won’t get anywhere with Sainsbury’s, and I think the car park bit came from you mentioning the place. 

Anyway, you just need to be honest and give all the info you have. I had to take some points for 35 in a 30. It didn’t affect my renewal.  

I think you’ll find the onus is on you to prove you weren’t driving, but maybe that’s changed.  

At least you have an invoice and I hope their signature and fingers crossed, their real name  Having a phone number helps too.

We all make mistakes so do t swapeat it.

This thread is warning to us all about doing the job properly.  Take ID and note time etc  

Good luck. Keep it nice & keep us posted mate!

Edit - don’t sweat it even. Stupid iPad. Who ever thought a glass keyboard was a good idea any way!

18 minutes ago, NOACROSS said:

Right, what a load of bollocks and a storm in a tea cup if ever I saw one. 

I just re-read the whole thread and I must say you have made it rather confusing to follow until you re-read it.

So...

Can we just start again (without bringing up people’s wives -after I’m sure what was to me a humorous comment)? Or getting odd over (as EPV once said) ‘somebody being mean to you on the internet’ (although I don’t think that is so, and you need to lighten up. We’re all on your side :o)

You won’t get anywhere with Sainsbury’s, and I think the car park bit came from you mentioning the place. 

Anyway, you just need to be honest and give all the info you have. I had to take some points for 35 in a 30. It didn’t affect my renewal.  

I think you’ll find the onus is on you to prove you weren’t driving, but maybe that’s changed.  

At least you have an invoice and I hope their signature and fingers crossed, their real name  Having a phone number helps too.

We all make mistakes so do t swapeat it.

This thread is warning to us all about doing the job properly.  Take ID and note time etc  

Good luck. Keep it nice & keep us posted mate!

Edit - don’t sweat it even. Stupid iPad. Who ever thought a glass keyboard was a good idea any way!

No one mentioned car park except your mate. (Clearly you cannot see that. Of course you will find it confusing then, even though the thread isnt)

Thanks for your input even though there's plenty of arrogance within it.

There seems to be a group of pals on this site that always seem to get the wrong end of the stick or twist something to make it sound worse. Others might tolerate the bullshit of these members i certainly wont. 

A word of advice: in future if people don't have something valid to contribute they should keep out and not make up things and then get idiots like yourself to blame others for not being able to have a joke. There's having a joke and then There's being a cocky little twat and making things up. (Talking of jokes yes people should be able to have them and not start crying over pm)

Yet you fail to accept this... Clearly wasn't taught to be impartial and fair.

Edited by ExCouncilJobsworth

Ha OK. Figures.

I don’t know anyone, and my comments were open honest and unbiased. Apologies if you feel threatened by them or think that I was having a go. I guess you’re having a bad day maybe. 

Anyway, good luck with it and I hope it gets sorted without too much grief. 

Calm down ECJ,you have had good advice.Yes,people do take the piss but that is part of the banter.I don’t want you to end up at the Magistrates because they might stitch you up.Guys like Noacross and Tradex appear to be top guys to me and are needed on here because of their vast experience,I am unsure how they have upset you.You must have had a bad day.

:rolleyes: pissing contest ......................

Here's a good bit of advice, write to the ticket office and ask for a copy of the Scamera Photo, a lot of the newer Scameras will show clear as clear is clear who was driving the Car, and you are entitled to ask for that before pleading !!

If it shows the nasty "Hairy Monster Thuggy Man", and obviously not you, then it's case dismissed ;) 

BTW my significant other milf bit o' fanny doesn't usually wear knickers so I'm cool :lol: :lol: :lol:    B)

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Dave2302 said:

:rolleyes: pissing contest ......................

Here's a good bit of advice, write to the ticket office and ask for a copy of the Scamera Photo, a lot of the newer Scameras will show clear as clear is clear who was driving the Car, and you are entitled to ask for that before pleading !!

If it shows the nasty "Hairy Monster Thuggy Man", and obviously not you, then it's case dismissed ;) 

BTW my significant other milf bit o' fanny doesn't usually wear knickers so I'm cool :lol: :lol: :lol:    B)

the electorol role via 192192 might be a good place to start finding if this bloke has a static address 

no milf was hurt in this posting all names and animals were safeguarded under the # save theworld

good luck ecj keep going at it,i feel your pain

3 minutes ago, boring dave said:

no milf was hurt in this posting all names and animals were safeguarded under the # save theworld

:lol: