Sign in to follow this  
tradegirl

Expected to see thread about No Brexit Deal

20 minutes ago, tradegirl said:

...Pleasantly surprised to see no one had posted anything.

but you have:D

anyway to be categorically clear i voted to leave the eu and im not happy with my government at the moment

hows that:P

• Like 1

What a shambolic mess, all we can do is get stuck in and sell some cars and leave them to it.

• Like 2

I couldn’t vote because of the voting rules but would of course have voted to stay. 

Looks like not only there will be no deal, there will probably be no Brexit at all. 

Good riddance! 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, boring dave said:

but you have:D

anyway to be categorically clear i voted to leave the eu and im not happy with my government at the moment

hows that:P

I have :)

What exactly aren't you happy about?

I voted stay. I reckon considering the scaremongering (lies?) in the Leave campaign, I reckon we should have a revote. BUT, since we're leaving, I wish they'd hurry up and get on with it.

2 minutes ago, Nick M.K. said:

Looks like not only there will be no deal, there will probably be no Brexit at all. 

Good riddance! 

Nick, I'm just thinking what an awful waste of money this would have been if there's no Brexit in the end.

Billions spent, while there's no policing and the country is going to pot with more stabbings and robberies day by day.

• Like 2

Billions? 

Banks have already moved 800 billion worth of assets to Germany, when you count everything, when the music stops if will cost trillions. 

Will only take us 15-20 years to make it back. I’ll be 60 by then. 

1 minute ago, Nick M.K. said:

Your ok Nick, I'm 60 tomorrow. :o

1 minute ago, ExCouncilJobsworth said:

Deal no deal i don't care

Just want tweezer maybo gone. She's ugly she's a pathetic liar. At least Cameroon had more charisma...

Get rid of the witch

And she can't dance :rolleyes:

41 minutes ago, Nick M.K. said:

Billions? 

Banks have already moved 800 billion worth of assets to Germany, when you count everything, when the music stops if will cost trillions. 

Boris must be very proud of himself. ****.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Nick M.K. said:

Billions? 

Nick,I don’t think so.....I hope you don’t say derogatory stuff about your fatherland.....you have probably never heard of Georgi Markoff

50 minutes ago, Nick M.K. said:

Billions? 

It's a shambles is what it is. By far the most stupid course of events in a country only just (and not fully) recovered from a recession. As I say, I'm not adverse to the Brexit, but I don't understand why it's been done the way it has. Everyone who instigated it has jumped ship, and we're left with the worst PM we've had in a long time.

• Like 1

Markov. 

Only pre WWII Bulgarian immigrants spell their surname with two ff-s. 

For years I worked in Southwark and often crossed Waterloo Bridge where he was killed with the umbrella. 

If you had such a special umbrella who would you love to point it at? 

11 minutes ago, tradegirl said:

Happy birthday!

Thank you.

1 hour ago, Row said:

Your ok Nick, I'm 60 tomorrow. :o

Happy birthday Row ~\_(•£•)_/~

Many Happy Return Row! May it be a  leave free doing, plenty of what you like, a sale or two and some laughs.. as for Westminster... Full of chancers...

41 minutes ago, Nick M.K. said:

Markov. 

Only pre WWII Bulgarian immigrants spell their surname with two ff-s. 

For years I worked in Southwark and often crossed Waterloo Bridge where he was killed with the umbrella. 

If you had such a special umbrella who would you love to point it at? 

Markov as in Stoichkov.Now there is a famous Bulgarian. If I had one of those umbrellas I can think of one or two in the past to use it on.First of all,I would have needed diplomatic immunity.

33 minutes ago, DPF said:

Happy birthday Row ~\_(•£•)_/~

Cheers

12 hours ago, tradegirl said:

It's a shambles is what it is. By far the most stupid course of events in a country only just (and not fully) recovered from a recession. As I say, I'm not adverse to the Brexit, but I don't understand why it's been done the way it has. Everyone who instigated it has jumped ship, and we're left with the worst PM we've had in a long time.

Well not so much 'jumped ship' as stepped back into the shadows. Where they will reappear in the future like vultures? Especially wIth scarey guys like 'rees-mogg'?

I didn't vote leave, but if thats what people want we'll have to make the best of it. I still have to live here, look after my family and my business. I hope it works out, i think there could be tough times ahead for very little gain.

Blue passports?

• Like 2

We will be fine leaving the EU .

Whole wide world out there just like before we joined the common mkt . 

Only reason loads of MP's want to derail the process is they have their wallets filled from EU deals we know nothing about .

They are all corrupt and we know nothing . 

If we get the other dope as PM  though just Panic and I mean PANIC 

Imagine Corbyn and Abbott in charge OMG :o

You will want locks on your wallets then :huh::ph34r:

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, David Horgan said:

We will be fine leaving the EU .

Whole wide world out there just like before we joined the common mkt . 

Only reason loads of MP's want to derail the process is they have their wallets filled from EU deals we know nothing about .

They are all corrupt and we know nothing . 

If we get the other dope as PM  though just Panic and I mean PANIC 

Imagine Corbyn and Abbott in charge OMG :o

You will want locks on your wallets then :huh::ph34r:

Absolutely !!

Personally I couldn't give a flying fuck, but I do say joining the bloody shit in the first place was a bad move !!

I don't see it will affect any of us here negatively, except the odd few who export Vehicles but ya never know, may turn out to work in their favour once sorted !! 

Well there are just as many MP's waiting to 'fill their boots' from post brexit fall out! But I genuinely admire your optimism and i hope you are right!