I Guess everyone's heard the news of the massive loss of Tesco, worst in its history, Once a very dominant leader and full of innovations seems to have lost its way!

so what can we all learn from their mistakes ?  

• Like 1

Hey, Auto Trader!!

He's talking to you!

Good question, Umesh. However, the only thing we ever learn from history is that we never learn anything from history.

every dog has its day and theirs aint barking anymore

can i just add that im a convert to aldi :lol:

The bullying tactics with all those suppliers, farmers etc and the deceitfulness with the shareholders has finally turned around and bitten them in the @r$e and rightly so!!!

I Guess everyone's heard the news of the massive loss of Tesco, worst in its history, Once a very dominant leader and full of innovations seems to have lost its way!

so what can we all learn from their mistakes ?  

We can learn that the pie is big enough for us all to have a nibble at but if you get too greedy you may well (deservedly on this occasion) become poorly.

I wonder who will be the first supermarket to be 'online/home delivery' only? I give it 10yrs max

Hey Umesh, remember cellyourcar.com, this is Phil.
We came to the market 10 years ago fresh with the idea of helping Dealers buy cars from the public. Many of the registered Dealers on our site have gone on to create their own versions of what we first launched. Some more successful than others, no names mentioned.  

Now 10 years later, we are coming back with a brand new concept that we hope will shake up the market and bring some much needed innovation when sourcing stock. We want to help Dealers with their stock and help the public when selling to the trade. 

A new quicker, instant and hassle free way is coming soon,  Watch out WBAC and AT.

A piece of the pie for all is coming

Hi Phil , 

Remember you well - hope all is well - long time since we spoke- look forward to catching up with you again soon.