Roadman

Car transport

Hi there all

Just wanted to know if any one has used car delivery network ...

What's the best sites u use.

For those who don't wish to share that's ok but no need to post and tell me that don't mean to be rude but no worth the time wasting hope to hear from some of you

40 minutes ago, Roadman said:

Hi there all

Just wanted to know if any one has used car delivery network ...

What's the best sites u use.

For those who don't wish to share that's ok but no need to post and tell me that don't mean to be rude but no worth the time wasting hope to hear from some of you

You don’t mean to be rude but....

12 hours ago, Arfur Dealy said:

You don’t mean to be rude but....

Sorry mate if you thought I was being rude....

If you know or had any dealings with them the info would be great.

I've looked for reviews on the net but nothing really.

2 hours ago, tradex said:

Could you write that in the Queens, and we maybe able to helpB)

Would be nice if you could help...

Thought my queens was not that bad 

14 minutes ago, Roadman said:

Sorry mate if you thought I was being rude....

If you know or had any dealings with them the info would be great.

I've looked for reviews on the net but nothing really.

Would be nice if you could help...

Thought my queens was not that bad 

Great response. Don’t let these old timers antagonise you ;)

Movex, but sometimes you have to be patient for the right quote

46 minutes ago, Mojo121 said:

Great response. Don’t let these old timers antagonise you ;)

you will be old one day young man

and ill kick your stick away:angry:

:lol:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MattR said:

I wouldn’t trust them to move my bin to the roadside in either a satisfactory way or on a given date.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, MattR said:

Thank you for the reply... Car delivery network no one knows nothing about these guys 

Movex i use when busy, Obviously they are rated by users so you can spot something you dont like, I personally have used them 5-6 times last 2 months and found them to be really efficient and as its a tender style of quoting there prices are impressive some of the time.

300+ miles  Kinross to Wolverhampton £140 inc VAT and  fuel   

2 hours ago, BHM said:

I wouldn’t trust them to move my bin to the roadside in either a satisfactory way or on a given date.

Your bin may be worth more than, and be capable of travelling further than some of my stock

Movex with higher rated companies or we have used cargoes as well with no complaints 

I've used Pro driver in the past and always found them to be good and trust worthy.

A lot of the time I have the cars dropped to my house and I'm not there, given them instructions and everything hone well. 

I fell out with Cargoes as they were double charging me on vat, charging me for £20 of fuel for example which already includes Vat plus the cost of the job and then vat again on top. 

I have used Shipley a couple of times and found them OK, again you just have to pick the one you feel most comfortable with. 

If you get to know a couple of companies through the brokers you can then approach them direct. 

Road 

I've used Pro driver in the past and always found them to be good and trust worthy.

A lot of the time I have the cars dropped to my house and I'm not there, given them instructions and everything hone well. 

I fell out with Cargoes as they were double charging me on vat, charging me for £20 of fuel for example which already includes Vat plus the cost of the job and then vat again on top. 

I have used Shipley a couple of times and found them OK, again you just have to pick the one you feel most comfortable with. 

If you get to know a couple of companies through the brokers you can then approach them direct. 

Road an, am I to assume you are a driver thinking about signing up to one of these sites looking for work? 

32 minutes ago, Frankieola said:

Road 

Road an, am I to assume you are a driver thinking about signing up to one of these sites looking for work? 

Yes you are right just started a transport company just seeing who most of you guys use I have found no info on car delivery network though they meant to be the biggest?

5 minutes ago, Roadman said:

Yes you are right just started a transport company just seeing who most of you guys use I have found no info on car delivery network though they meant to be the biggest?

2 hours ago, Max Branning said:

Highly recommend anyvan

Outstanding value until they dropped the “flexible price” line of their system. It’s comjng back in a few weeks so they say. 

10 hours ago, Max Branning said:

Highly recommend anyvan

+1. Never had a problem, the drivers ALWAYS let you know what’s happening etc.

8 hours ago, EPV said:

Outstanding value until they dropped the “flexible price” line of their system. It’s comjng back in a few weeks so they say. 

They phoned me the other day & the lad seemed to think I was at fault. I’m not fussy about cars getting held up for a few days so what I’ve done is select a date a week in advance so it’s cheaper but on the notes added “THIS CAR IS AVAILABLE FOR COLLECTION NOW!!!”. Usually the cars have turned up before the date.

We have our own drivers plus a local plate company but use Movex for shorter notice and transported stuff but advic is always check the companies due to a couple of dodgy experiences.  One was a car in transit 3 days and the nice transporter driver did some repairs for us that he thought he caused when driving it (when he should not have been).

On 06/11/2018 at 2:01 PM, Agility1 said:

I have my own 3.5 tonne transporter, do work mostly for main dealers but happy to help anyone out!

Where abouts are you based?