Miz

New start up

And Electric Autonomous Micro will soon be available on negative interest HP, i.e. Billy pays back less than he borrows :lol:

Edited by Dave2302

1 hour ago, Dave2302 said:

That's what I love about a Billy, anyone in our trade wouldn't keep /drive certain Cars but it doesn't mean we can't earn some folding outta selling 'em :) 

Your right, I love bangers they always sell quickly, it owed me nothing, I spent £700 and doubled my money within a few days. ROI.... not only that, I saved it from the scrapper. 

And yes, -+ the vat and tax it was still worthy of a fun project. 

22 hours ago, Mojo121 said:

You're so unique ;)

Mojo, my process is unique. Don't cowardlly taking the piss, join the community and explain your opinion. Also, tell your bitch True-Trade to grow some balls aswell. 

1 hour ago, Arfur Dealy said:

Mojo, my process is unique. Don't cowardlly taking the piss, join the community and explain your opinion. Also, tell your bitch True-Trade to grow some balls aswell. 

I actually lol’d at this 

2 hours ago, Arfur Dealy said:

I never said it wasn't. You reacted in an over the top way to Nick's original post which merely pointed out a couple of potential downsides of your model from his point of view. I think most people understand what I was trying to say by saying 'You are unique' with a little winky face but if you want me to say it plainly: it seems you get too easily offended or in the least you're over defensive. I understand some tone and intonation gets lost and who am I to point it out, but you asked. Right or wrong that's my explanation. I don't think what I did was cowardly, a little of the opposite but that's that. My intention was to inject some light heartedness into your very serious original response to Nick. I had hoped you would have responded along the lines of "Ohh, piss off :lol:". You haven't. Which in itself has demonstrated my point. 

Ps. I'm sure I've got balls, they're sweating like **** tonight!

5 hours ago, Nick M.K. said:

I feel that soon there will be finance companies that will NOT consider diesel vehicles at all :-)

I am not sure about that,the likes of Lloyd’s Autolease must have several hundred thousand on lease and they have to protect their residual values.Diesels may not be popular in the Home Counties but that is not the case elsewhere.

3 hours ago, Arfur Dealy said:

AD...don’t get concerned about other traders making negative comments about your business model.Most of us could not replicate what you do......which clearly works.

3 hours ago, trade vet said:

AD...don’t get concerned about other traders making negative comments about your business model.Most of us could not replicate what you do......which clearly works.

it’s just so unnecessary....  spiteful, childish girlie remarks.

FFS, Mojo grow up 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, trade vet said:

/\ +1

You sold the car very quickly and for a decent profit, could some of the others ?? ................

Jeez, some of 'em come here moaning they haven't sold anything for weeks, some have had a Car for months + .........................

FFS, I'd have parted it out, dug a big 'ole and buried the rest long before then  :lol:

Edited by Dave2302

11 hours ago, trade vet said:

Diesels may not be popular in the Home Counties but that is not the case elsewhere.

And this is my strategy for the next 5 years right there. Buy cheaply the prestige diesels that Londoners (and nearby) want out of, advertise them nationally and get a buyer that will travel 100 miles or more (I am considering delivery at the moment but it's a can of worms). Throw a couple of electric vehicles in this mix to start a lucrative p/x chain and if all of this gets done on finance - even better. 

Edited by Nick M.K.
  • Like 1

I’ve had no issue selling diesels lately. Sold 4 this month. 

Granted people have travelled for them, mainly from the Home Counties 

2 diesels so far this month, C Class 2004 and Vito Van 2009

6 hours ago, EPV said:

I’ve had no issue selling diesels lately. Sold 4 this month. 

5 Sold all diesel.

Do you think you'll ever go the whole hog Simon?

Video sales, online payment, doorstep delivery.

That I would love and not have to interact with some of the fools.

Of course, distance selling rules will come in to play.

3 Diseasels now, the donkeys helmet Mondeo sold :D