Sign in to follow this  
metcars

Auction house of the year goes to ........?

Firstly, may i congratulate Manheim in winning this award. I'm sure all of the advertising budget invested was worthwhile.

Secondly.....  Now that's a glamorous location for an Awards Ceremony.

Beats some local town/sports hall I guess.

Thirdly...... Id love to hear BHM's comments on his reasons for why they won.

I would certainly like to know the judging criteria for this award,which auctions were considered and also who were the judges.In our area we have Manheim Washington for instance which was a CMA purpose built auction centre which has long since been neglected by Manheim.I would be interested to know how it faired with the judges.The overall result must be in doubt when you consider that the market leaders BCA appear to have blown Manheim ‘out of the water’ with their financial results.

I was also interested  to see  ‘the most innovative product’ award winner Moto Novo for ‘find and fund my car’,need I say anymore.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, trade vet said:

I would certainly like to know the judging criteria for this award

I was also interested  to see  ‘the most innovative product’ award winner Moto Novo for ‘find and fund my car’,need I say anymore.

I believe paying for a few full page colour ads per month helps...

(awaiting my forum ban)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, grant8064 said:

I believe paying for a few full page colour ads per month helps...

(awaiting my forum ban)

they cant ban you for saying what everyone else is thinking can they.........woops thats me gone as well

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Stalker said:

Thirdly...... Id love to hear BHM's comments on his reasons for why they won.

When I know of a reason I’ll let you know. All I can say is the feedback from the main dealers obviously differs from my own opinions.

14 hours ago, trade vet said:

I was in disbelief that anyone had voted for that let alone the fact it won its category.

On a positive nice to see click dealer did well, genuinely a very decent company with some great hard working people involved.