Sign in to follow this  
JKG

Any1 want 2 buy my car???

Right guys, got a proper bargain for you here.

Bought my first car yesterday to sell for profit, I asked all my local dealers for free advice and they all told me to eff off, not sure what that's about?

Anyway I chucked a bucket of water over it this morning, unfortunately I don't have a camera so I got my 6 year old to draw a picture on a piece of A4, she didn't have the right colour crayon so she just wrote "Red" on it, but I don't think that would be a issue.

Put the add up in the window of my local corner shop a hour ago and I haven't had a single call! No idea where I'm going wrong.

So based on that I've decided to go off and reevaluate my mistakes for 1 or 2 weeks then come back...honest 

Anyway About this car

its mint apart from scuffs, scrapes and dents

has full service history in the form of old Mot certificates 

it's only done 326 miles from new, it does have a invoice for replacement clocks but I honestly think that mileage is genuine

it runs excellent, depending on the shoes you are wearing 

According to Parkers it's worth 10k all day long but I'll take 9.5 since we are all in the same game 

It's a 2009 little tikes cosy coupe with rare 2 tone paint (4K optional extra)

Anyway let me know if you're interested, and no silly comments please, this a serious business, I'm not here for fun.

This sounds perfect, I've got a buyer lined up, if only it wasn't red.......

15 minutes ago, palomine motors said:

can you do finance and drive away insurance?

Yea my mate Tony can sort out the finance no trouble, interest is a bit on the high side in my opinion but beggars can't be choosers, I can get it delivered to your front door via UPS for extra money and the car will obviously have to be paid for up front

17 minutes ago, Ocsltd said:

This sounds perfect, I've got a buyer lined up, if only it wasn't red.......

Just stress to your customer that this is very rare 2 tone and they are getting more for their money

18 minutes ago, Nick M.K. said:

What will you take in coins?

I don't take coins unless they are made of gold and handed over to me by a bloke with a eye patch and a parrot...sorry

42 minutes ago, tradex said:

Great cars, we have at home on fact......one caveat, don't buy red, it fades like an early Corsa.YMMV 

I think your missing your market though, maybe the ad' is too high for potential 'punterz'? 

Nothing a machine polish won't sort out though, I do find the steering a bit loose on them but I guess that's just a characteristic 

Jokes apart, I'm interested in this car as I'm very low in stock. Can you do me a favour and send me a video of a walk-round? Preferably with a drone so that it will be nice and smooth. Thanks in advance

I went to see one and it had a hole in the floor. Dealer tried to tell me they are all like that. 

30 minutes ago, Mikey360 said:

Do you accept bitcoin or monopoly money?

Listen mate, you are clearly trying to be funny but this is serious, I'm desperate to get rid of this car and have some "Me" time so I can work out where it all went wrong.

Since I started in the trade yesterday I've gone grey, my wife's left me and I'm on the verge of a nervous breakdown so please try and have some compassion and take this seriously.

Unless you are offering cold hard cash or a 20 year old blonde with double d's and a tight body I'm not interested 

28 minutes ago, palomine motors said:

Jokes apart, I'm interested in this car as I'm very low in stock. Can you do me a favour and send me a video of a walk-round? Preferably with a drone so that it will be nice and smooth. Thanks in advance

As per my original post I don't even have a camera (somebody obviously can't read :huh:).

The best I can do is get my 6 year old to do some more drawings and I'll forward them to you via carrier pigeon 

21 minutes ago, Rory RSC said:

I went to see one and it had a hole in the floor. Dealer tried to tell me they are all like that. 

I think there was a recall on that! It was a cut out for the sunroof but they did it upside down

• Like 2

would you have a swap for a low mileage Suzuki?? but i would have to take advise first.... do you think i could make lots of money on it, where should i advertise it, and i dont want it in stock for more than 3 days so could you give me a buy back guarantee......

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, whitestone679231 said:

would you have a swap for a low mileage Suzuki?? but i would have to take advise first.... do you think i could make lots of money on it, where should i advertise it, and i dont want it in stock for more than 3 days so could you give me a buy back guarantee......

What Suzuki is it?

3 minutes ago, whitestone679231 said:

I've got a buyer lined up for a low mileage Suzuki. Is it a small hatch? Their budget is 5k so looking for trade price around 4. 

53 minutes ago, JKG said:

Unless you are offering cold hard cash or a 20 year old blonde with double d's and a tight body I'm not interested 

Describes my mate Dave exactly. Will send him round

3 minutes ago, whitestone679231 said:

where have you been all week???? ;-))))

No idea what you are on about :rolleyes:

But funnily enough a mate of mine offered me a Alto, hateful unsellable boxes, unless you have 2, Arnold Schwarzenegger buys them in pairs to wear on his feet so I hear!

Anyway he needs the money to repay the loan he got off his nan and he's going back to his paper round :D

21 minutes ago, JKG said:

No idea what you are on about :rolleyes:

But funnily enough a mate of mine offered me a Alto, hateful unsellable boxes, unless you have 2, Arnold Schwarzenegger buys them in pairs to wear on his feet so I hear!

Anyway he needs the money to repay the loan he got off his nan and he's going back to his paper round :D

is your mate the oldest paperboy in Heysham?

30 minutes ago, whitestone679231 said:

is your mate the oldest paperboy in Heysham?

Physically yes, mentally he's still being breast fed 

9 minutes ago, Tom said:
  • what-is-your-best-price-for-kesh.jpg

Forgot to say no best price, last price or how much for cash rubbish.

No emails, txts or calls

If you want to buy from me you need 5 character references, an all clear mental health medical exam and a full background check before we engage in conversation 

thats me out then before i had a chance,you dealers are all the same.........................:angry:

On a side note, I woke up this morning and fancied becoming an electrician. I’ve got my multi-meter and joined a forum so if anyone wants their house re-wired..

• Like 1

2 hours ago, c_cars said:

On a side note, I woke up this morning and fancied becoming an electrician. I’ve got my multi-meter and joined a forum so if anyone wants their house re-wired..

funny story here actually, company opposite called in a plumber, toilet overflowing, its a macarator type, [they have a small bore pipe that goes into the large bore sewer pipe and can go up to 50 metre] plumber rightly noticed it was waste pipe blocked [ backing up] and quoted quite correctly a good price, so next plumber off facebook came along, found problem was someone for some reason had put a small bore pipe down a big bore pipe [sewer pipe] so pulled it all out charged them £100 , there you go mate, try it now, bye :lol::lol: