Sign in to follow this  
Arfur Dealy

Complaint #2 Response

11 hours ago, sparky said:

Anyone who does that return journey in a day deserves all the success that comes their way. Carlisle was the furthest I ever got. And that is why I never moan about online fees.

Used to do it weekly without fail and was in work for 8am the next day. When I think back to getting started I put some proper hours into this business.

Love online buying miss the auction hall free meals though :lol:

19 minutes ago, Rory RSC said:

Used to do it weekly without fail and was in work for 8am the next day. When I think back to getting started I put some proper hours into this business.

Love online buying miss the auction hall free meals though :lol:

Hang on free meals....need to know about that ? A few weeks ago at Newcastle a guy in front of me in the canteen was getting a free meal.He was a buyer for some recent start up car supermarket,so I said what about me,account holder for over 40 years.By the time they go bust,I will still have bought twice as many as them......appeal fell on stoney ground !

• Like 1

My longest day/drive was Cardiff to Newcastle Upon Tyne (quick board meeting) and back to Cardiff in one day.

I've also driven in one stint - Cardiff to Munich

I don't mind driving and when I transported cars (as part fo my former business, Class 1) I dread to think how many miles per day/week I clocked up.

41 minutes ago, Mark101 said:

My longest day/drive was Cardiff to Newcastle Upon Tyne (quick board meeting) and back to Cardiff in one day.

I've also driven in one stint - Cardiff to Munich

Off topic but I did Leeds to Cambeltown and back in a day last year, 6.5 hours each way. Picked up a very very cheap C1 though so it was worth the effort. Sold it within a week.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, drivewaycarsales said:

Off topic but I did Leeds to Cambeltown and back in a day last year, 6.5 hours each way. Picked up a very very cheap C1 though so it was worth the effort. Sold it within a week.

You drove a C1 for 6.5 hours?! :wacko::wacko:

2 minutes ago, Ocsltd said:

You drove a C1 for 6.5 hours?! :wacko::wacko:

Yep! It was quite a giggle, managed to get the speedo to slightly higher than it’s indicated top speed too. On a downhill section.

• Like 1

Alicante to Nottingham in 27 hours, in a 3 year old golf 1.4 from a former employee who had moved out there then decided she wanted to sell the car back, cheap winter break though! Non stop, thought we might get a doze on the calais to dover night ferry but all the gypsies were eyeing up the trade plates.....

14 minutes ago, drivewaycarsales said:

Yep! It was quite a giggle, managed to get the speedo to slightly higher than it’s indicated top speed too. On a downhill section.

I drove an Aygo back from BCA Measham to Peterborough and that was bad enough!! :D

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Ocsltd said:

I drove an Aygo back from BCA Measham to Peterborough and that was bad enough!! :D

That's more like a brisk walk :lol:

19 minutes ago, Mark101 said:

That's more like a brisk walk :lol:

I'll give you a shout next time I need one picking up!! ;):P

36 minutes ago, Ocsltd said:

I'll give you a shout next time I need one picking up!! ;):P

:lol:

On 20/04/2018 at 10:00 AM, Matt Reid said:

Alicante to Nottingham in 27 hours, in a 3 year old golf 1.4 from a former employee who had moved out there then decided she wanted to sell the car back, cheap winter break though! Non stop, thought we might get a doze on the calais to dover night ferry but all the gypsies were eyeing up the trade plates.....

You win!

the issue is how can they set up another company with inpunity? local autopark to me has had 3 diifferent company names and directors in the last 5 years

1 hour ago, Arfur Dealy said:

Serial con me with no morels. Send them straight to prison, asset strip then deportation. 

They will have set up many Ltd companies between them to hide behind which are then dissolved after 18 months.When you don’t pay VAT,PAYE,business rates or do PDI’s ,repairs etc and get away with it,is it any wonder they will just set up somewhere else.They probably see it as good business,they could be up to all sorts.....HMRC don’t bother with them because there is no money....Meanwhile the Windrush generation who have worked and paid taxes Da Da Da.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, trade vet said:

They will have set up many Ltd companies between them to hide behind which are then dissolved after 18 months.When you don’t pay VAT,PAYE,business rates or do PDI’s ,repairs etc and get away with it,is it any wonder they will just set up somewhere else.They probably see it as good business,they could be up to all sorts.....HMRC don’t bother with them because there is no money....Meanwhile the Windrush generation who have worked and paid taxes Da Da Da.

Deport

24 minutes ago, trade vet said:

.Meanwhile the Windrush generation who have worked and paid taxes Da Da Da.

Isn't this disgusting! Surely even the most hardnose racist must understand the significance of the 'Windrush' generation and significance of what they did for this country!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, andymc1973 said:

you can't they were born here mate

I’d still deport them.

And horsewhip as they left the gang plank halfway across the seas.

Tbh anyone who bought anything from either Abdullah or Zahid want their heads looking at - if I went to view a car & either one of those two appeared I’d do a 180° & leave. I suspect this is a case of horrible greedy scum selling to thick greedy scum & as the old saying goes ‘you can’t con an honest man’.

once again they just reappear with impunity, have you seen the reviews this lot get in Keighley, why aren't trading standards involved

https://bit.ly/2HFPYlu

in all respect there are also plenty of white toe rags

On ‎21‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 9:18 PM, BHM said:

I’d still deport them.

And horsewhip as they left the gang plank halfway across the seas.

Tbh anyone who bought anything from either Abdullah or Zahid want their heads looking at - if I went to view a car & either one of those two appeared I’d do a 180° & leave. I suspect this is a case of horrible greedy scum selling to thick greedy scum & as the old saying goes ‘you can’t con an honest man’.

Facebook is full of 'private sellers' selling cars who somehow are selling a lot more than one. The majority of sellers who are flogging write offs without declaring them as such all seem to have middle eastern names. I even check to see if they are write offs and send them a quick message asking if they have been involved in any accidents. Funnily enough no reply.

43 minutes ago, Mistermuttley said:

Facebook is full of 'private sellers' selling cars who somehow are selling a lot more than one. The majority of sellers who are flogging write offs without declaring them as such all seem to have middle eastern names. I even check to see if they are write offs and send them a quick message asking if they have been involved in any accidents. Funnily enough no reply.

Don't send them a message...write it in the comments!