Sign in to follow this  
R and K Autohouse

How impatient are your customers?

24 minutes ago, Screenman said:

Can you do that hail damaged roof this afternoon ( they told me about it at 4pm) we want to show it to somebody in the morning. Dealers, I love them all.

Just got home to two dealers cars parked up the driveway, luckily they do not want them back until the morning, screen damage in one and dents in another. Of course this nearly 62 year old who leaves home at 6.30 am just loves to come home after a day at work and do more, if only the word no! had been included in my vocabulary I would not be working so hard.

I imagine you will have some good stories about traders excuses.......slow or non  paying,confusing invoices and trying to chip your  prices etc

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Screenman said:

Can you do that hail damaged roof this afternoon ( they told me about it at 4pm) we want to show it to somebody in the morning. Dealers, I love them all.

Just got home to two dealers cars parked up the driveway, luckily they do not want them back until the morning, screen damage in one and dents in another. Of course this nearly 62 year old who leaves home at 6.30 am just loves to come home after a day at work and do more, if only the word no! had been included in my vocabulary I would not be working so hard.

hi 

have you tried a miniductor to remove hail dents and if you have what do you think of it?

thanks

1 hour ago, Screenman said:

Try being as car dealer, you have a very very simple life.....

31 minutes ago, Arfur Dealy said:

Try being as car dealer, you have a very very simple life.....

I was for 15 years before moving up north for an easier life 30 years ago. The idea was to find something that looked after us for only 3 or 4 days a week instead of the 7 I was doing.

Anyone around from Twickenham, Sunbury in the Seventies and Eighties.

1 hour ago, s and b said:

hi 

have you tried a miniductor to remove hail dents and if you have what do you think of it?

thanks

I have seen it demonstrated close up several times, I was not impressed.

1 hour ago, trade vet said:

I imagine you will have some good stories about traders excuses.......slow or non  paying,confusing invoices and trying to chip your  prices etc

Not at all, all my customers are perfect in every way. :D

• Like 1

If he was originally from London he might of relocated at Watford.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Screenman said:

Lincoln.

Lincoln!!!! North???? That’s the bloody midlands!! :lol:

• Like 1

Just now, BHM said:

its the back of beyond,no room at the inn last time i was in the area and everything shuts at 8.00pm:D

6 hours ago, BHM said:

Seems north to me when we have to come down, I hate that trip.

I got a very tidy A4 2004 1.8T Ltd edition in black yesterday delivered 122k 164bhp standard with the s line badges and wheels took deposit from big young burly Irish Connor McGregor cage fighter type within an hour customer picking up today once mot complete and I promised to hot shampoo and wet vac the interior and ready today all for only £1500 where do you get service like this these days gents  . . . . 

Edited by Ek cars

3 hours ago, Ek cars said:

I got a very tidy A4 2004 1.8T Ltd edition in black yesterday delivered 122k 164bhp standard with the s line badges and wheels took deposit from big young burly Irish Connor McGregor cage fighter type within an hour customer picking up today once mot complete and I promised to hot shampoo and wet vac the interior and ready today all for only £1500 where do you get service like this these days gents  . . . . 

Are you sure you want to do that?

you sold it got 1500 quid?

Just now, andymc1973 said:

you sold it got 1500 quid?

sorry for