Who's going to the CDX17  Event at Silverstone on 23rd May - hosted by Car Dealer Magazine always a great day out , meeting and learning..
I think its a GREAT DAY and not to be missed ..
FREE Tickets :
http://cardealerexpo.co.uk/

Would be good to see who's going and possibly meet up ?
Umesh 

PS - possibly looking at even meeting up the night before , checking out hotels near by ? - CAR DEALER MAG Team anything you have organised ? 

• Like 1

Just seen the schedule for the presentations this year.

The 'not-to-be-missed' insight from the AutoTrader Guru about egg-sucking for grannies is on at 3.15pm. The same time as the Social Media 200 awards and about an hour after everyone else has gone home. Hope the room isn't too big.

Echo

Echo

Echo

Echo

Echo

Echo

• Like 1

*** LATEST -LATEST UPDATE :) ***

Thanks to Car Dealer Mag we have managed to secure a ROOM for a meet up.

We have enough room for about 20 people seated , nothing really planned apart from a meet and greet.

So if you would like to meet up at the CDX I’m going to add your mobile number -if you let me know what it is, to a Whats Ap group so we can all keep in touch when we get there, does that sound like a plan? reply with your mobile number so you can be updated on the day, cheers

the room is RACE ADMIN ROOM 6

Looking forward to catching up with lots of you tonight/tomorrow - 
If any of you guys want to join the whatsApp TCD Group so we can make contact tomorrow to meet up etc etc here is the link IF you can add your details please

https://chat.whatsapp.com/FTktPk7Ypjr6ADESxnFWP5

Cheers
umesh 

Only just discovered this thread, we attended for the second year and we really enjoy it.

There was a great little workshop by Lawgistics which only around 10 people attended.

Yes, Always a great event - some times we all get into conversations with other dealers/stands etc  and miss some of the sessions :) ! 

Great event / Just not the chance to be in all the talks/workshops at the same time is there.

Gutted ( well almost, as I was in California ) to have missed this by 2 days! Just my luck as I missed the awards too by 1 day ( as I was in Mexico ) 

I think I holiday too much. 

New to the industry and have been laying the foundations for the past couple of months. What a great show and insight, answered some questions I had in my head too. All important networking done too - oh, and the freebies! Looking forward to more events 

2 hours ago, Mat C said:

Gutted ( well almost, as I was in California ) to have missed this by 2 days! Just my luck as I missed the awards too by 1 day ( as I was in Mexico ) 

I think I holiday too much. 

Think you timed your holidays well :) ! .. Mexico .. California.. Northampton.. let me think where I'd want to be .......  

22 hours ago, umesh said:

Think you timed your holidays well :) ! .. Mexico .. California.. Northampton.. let me think where I'd want to be .......  

i think you're right, Northampton is tempting though!

You wait until you see what we've got planned for 2018! I've just been to the venue in Manchester and it's amazing. So many cool bars and hotels nearby and we'll be hosting it over two days. It's going to be brilliant!