Sign in to follow this  
betginge

Febuary 2017 Sales (all be it a little late)

No one has added Febs sales list, so I thought I would do the owners

Last few Days

2007 Polo 1.4 (hate the 1.2 it  burns valves out for shits and giggles)

2006 Focus 2.0 Petrol :o Ghai X ( Shock of the week)

2006 Corsa 1.2 twinport banger via facebook, sold in 1 hour from posting online B)

Even bought in a MG ZS today (soft spot for MG's) 2005 Facelift 1.8 Petrol, 89K, in grey for £140, Old guy walks in after a mot fail, needs a spring and tyre and he been quoted silly money so baled on it. Now i Know there worth nothing these old ships but for £795 asking, its a cheap bit of motor.

17 minutes ago, betginge said:

No one has added Febs sales list, so I thought I would do the owners

Last few Days

2007 Polo 1.4 (hate the 1.2 it  burns valves out for shits and giggles)

2006 Focus 2.0 Petrol :o Ghai X ( Shock of the week)

2006 Corsa 1.2 twinport banger via facebook, sold in 1 hour from posting online B)

Even bought in a MG ZS today (soft spot for MG's) 2005 Facelift 1.8 Petrol, 89K, in grey for £140, Old guy walks in after a mot fail, needs a spring and tyre and he been quoted silly money so baled on it. Now i Know there worth nothing these old ships but for £795 asking, its a cheap bit of motor.

Wow, a 2 litre Focus! Well done that man. I've always found them really hard work.

On ten for the month so far.

Had a cracking start with a lumpy finance deal on a Kia Venga 3 Auto which made up for a few with less in them.

Not sold anything for a few days now...half term and some horrible weather hasn't helped

We had a great start but has slowed a little this week. I sold 8 in 24 hours last week though which was great. Think we're sat on 15 which is fine for us.

Finding it hard to replace stuff though

Took a ford ranger in P/ex

put it up at £3,500 last night, the phone went NUTS

sold this morning first customer could easily sell it 15 times, who knew?! not me.

2 hours ago, SC Derby said:

Took a ford ranger in P/ex

put it up at £3,500 last night, the phone went NUTS

sold this morning first customer could easily sell it 15 times, who knew?! not me.

Sought after pickups! Same as L200 but Ranger more desirable being a Ford. 

I've just had the same with a Mitsubishi Shogun Sport Equippe, so billy basic... 2005, 109k and ex builders vehicle so not the cleanest, but the phone went mad right from the off! Advertised at 4pm for £3295 and sold by 10pm with the guy collecting the next morning. 2 others waiting in the wing hoping he didn't buy it!!  

I've got mint stock sat here without so much as a sniff and that old barsteward had them queuing!!! Bangernomics springs to mind... 

2 deposits today on 2 cars that just arrived this week, 10 for the month, my mechanic offered me a ford ranger the other week with 200k miles, thought it looked a shed lol, should have took it!!

Had a good day yesterday, sold 2 lumpy cars with good margins in.

Not so good today. Had a lad down on a £3k van, he was delighted to know it would come with a full 12 months mot and 3 months warranty, I wasn't delighted when he revealed he had a budget of £2k!... :rolleyes:

One yesterday and one today.

Sensible 08 Focus diesel and a 57 plate Mini. The latter we have had for ages so nice to get rid of...have found Minis have gone a bit off the boil these last six months.

16 for the month which is good considering we've had half term.

On the subject of Rangers...we have always done very very well with any under £5000. Almost instant sellers so long as they are tidy enough and have silly chrome bits. 

Got a mint top spec Navara but because it's a 7 seater it's still on the forecourt...people love a pick up it seems.

Took in a 08 Colt 1.4 Diesel Auto which had just been Written off Cat C, Gave £130 PX

Sent it to the Block with a £250 reserve on it. Someone who wants a cheap auto diesel who don't mind a dent in the quarter is welcome to it.

Did £870 :blink: Return £820

Needless to say I nipped into the local Indian on the way home to celebrate ;)

Two today, came in for one appointment at 1pm on a Fiesta and another set of customers rang and asked if they could pop down at the same time.

Ended up selling both, so extremely pleased.

Two today both after 4:30pm...one left in a Billy basic 11 plate 27k Polo which in truth is mint. Wanted it there and then so got away with the existing MOT which is always a bonus. Other was a 118D, boring silver but otherwise a very nice car. They sent the, kiss of death, mechanic to inspect it and even he agreed it's a good one for its age so all good!

Got an extended test drive booked on a Fusion auto for Saturday too...hopefully it's a nice day so I can see a bit of the countryside because we ran out of stuff to talk about on a 5 min drive last weekend!

50 minutes ago, grant8064 said:

Two today both after 4:30pm...one left in a Billy basic 11 plate 27k Polo which in truth is mint. Wanted it there and then so got away with the existing MOT which is always a bonus. Other was a 118D, boring silver but otherwise a very nice car. They sent the, kiss of death, mechanic to inspect it and even he agreed it's a good one for its age so all good!

Got an extended test drive booked on a Fusion auto for Saturday too...hopefully it's a nice day so I can see a bit of the countryside because we ran out of stuff to talk about on a 5 min drive last weekend!

Fusion Auto, I avoid them like Plague. Once bitten twice shy

Another 2 today, both completed and took away the cars :) took in chop possibly the strangest car I've ever had, a Mitsuoka Viewt, basically a Micra that looks like a Jag, it's auto, P reg, 78k, 2 owners, there's quite a few on the net at 4k, I did not have a clue what it's trade value was worth, offered 1800 and customer was happy with that, just have to wait and see if I've dropped a clanger! 

46 minutes ago, david gott said:

Another 2 today, both completed and took away the cars :) took in chop possibly the strangest car I've ever had, a Mitsuoka Viewt, basically a Micra that looks like a Jag, it's auto, P reg, 78k, 2 owners, there's quite a few on the net at 4k, I did not have a clue what it's trade value was worth, offered 1800 and customer was happy with that, just have to wait and see if I've dropped a clanger! 

I seen one of them in the car park of the local coop the other day, very strange thing.

Fair play though taking that in.

1 hour ago, betginge said:

Fusion Auto, I avoid them like Plague. Once bitten twice shy

Always done so well with them myself. I find them completely uninspiring but in the world of sit up and beg cheap autos I can't think of much better?

56 minutes ago, david gott said:

possibly the strangest car I've ever had, a Mitsuoka Viewt

Amazing!

We spent a couple of hours the other day googling weird Asian copycat stuff.

Be interested to hear how/what you do with it? All I ever get is 02 Focus' with EML or blowy exhausts.

Quirky courtesy car maybe!!!!

Think I'll try it at 3k see if there's any interest, if not will just try and get my 1800 back, but odd ball stuff can sometimes be the best stock! 

2 hours ago, grant8064 said:

A 5 minute test drive is an extended test drive for me! Mine is down to the roundabout turn around and back up, 2 mins and can't wait to get out! :P

• Like 1

On 20/02/2017 at 9:24 PM, grant8064 said:

Always done so well with them myself. I find them completely uninspiring but in the world of sit up and beg cheap autos I can't think of much better?

Amazing!

We spent a couple of hours the other day googling weird Asian copycat stuff.

Be interested to hear how/what you do with it? All I ever get is 02 Focus' with EML or blowy exhausts.

Quirky courtesy car maybe!!!!

classic car auction, for the Mitsuoka Viewt, been keeping an eye in the local classic car weekly mag on auction prices for modern classics, there going mental down the classic block, might be worth a look into unless your serious in going on with it.

Or maybe just stick it on the bay, if there is none on auction but all classifieds might be worth a try.

2002 focus with a EML light on and a blowing exhaust, Sounds like a right Trinket.  I had one guy the other day who wanted to Part EX a iphone 5c against a 07 focus 

some Punters are on bastard drugs   :ph34r:

First week of Feb Sold

TT Roadster

2 x 207

1 x Corsa CDTI

1 No Show on an X Type 

2 Virtual Tyre kickers on a MiTo

1 Mega tyre kicker on a Clio, 2 test drives and 3.. yes 3 viewings!! Wanted to come back with his mate an RAC man to come and look at it. Never heard of him again! 

A splattering of the usual low ball pikey chancers

Sold sweet FA for 2 weeks now!!!! That said I have someone looking at my MiTo tomorrow, fingers crossed.

• Like 1

Last 24 Hours

Picasso 1.6 Hdi (oh no)

Ford Focus 1.6 on the 07, 115K on it, lots of history priced well, flew out the door.

And the crappy 98 A3Tdi banger , cant forget that little gem B)

12 hours ago, betginge said:

Last 24 Hours

Picasso 1.6 Hdi (oh no)

Ford Focus 1.6 on the 07, 115K on it, lots of history priced well, flew out the door.

And the crappy 98 A3Tdi banger , cant forget that little gem B)

And I thought I sold some shite .