Mat C

Annoyances

2 hours ago, Mat C said:

Another - 

Warning messages on BCA Assured 

Engine running 'requires some attention' in amber - WHAT THE F DOES IT ACTUALLY MEAN!

Could be anything like lumpy idle or engine knocking or the engine isn't running smoothly. 

'Can you value my part exchange....W Reg Clio - I'm only second owner and it's only 62k miles on clock'

sounds okay as old cars go...

get in it - 88k on clock

HPI it - 7 owners

what is the point ??

Edited by SC Derby
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, SC Derby said:

'Can you value my part exchange....W Reg Clio - I'm only second owner and it's only 62k miles on clock'

get in it - 88k on clock

HPI it - 7 owners

what is the point ??

The obvious question is how would these people react if it was your description and they were buying...?

And we're the bad guys?

• Like 1

Probably get hauled in front of trading standards and fined 3 years take 'ome pay!

dodgy bloody car dealers!!

• Like 1

On 10/19/2016 at 0:41 PM, SC Derby said:

get in it - 88k on clock

HPI it - 7 owners

what is the point ??

Yep. Got offered a 2005 Audi A3 Sport TDi in part ex for an X5. Lovely car she tells me 135k but full history, mint condition. Book it at £1750 she moans that they paid £6k for it 4 years ago and that doesn't sound like much, clearly forgetting that 4 years and 40k miles have past underneath it since then. They come to view and their beautiful A3 actually has rusty arches, no paint on one of the sill covers, a tear in the seat bolster and 143k on the clock!

I hate it when the customer say's, "it is a nice car, but it's a bit more than I wanted to pay.." Really?!! :rolleyes:

33 minutes ago, metcars said:

Are "No smoking" signs invisible at car auctions?

You an ex smoker metcars? I'd be more concerned about the co2 from the cars passing through the hall than a few fellas having a sleekit puff.

1 hour ago, Reggaj said:

You an ex smoker metcars? I'd be more concerned about the co2 from the cars passing through the hall than a few fellas having a sleekit puff.

Not forgetting "vaping " too. Who wants to walk around blowing out clouds of strawbwerry steam?:D

1 hour ago, Reggaj said:

I can't think of another business premises where they ignore people smoking. Try and smoke in a supermarket and see what happens:D

• Like 1