NacMan

DELIVERY FROM KINROSS

Struggling to get a cheap quote from BCA Kinross to Manchester around 250 miles, any suggestions?

Thanks

10 hours ago, NacMan said:

Struggling to get a cheap quote from BCA Kinross to Manchester around 250 miles, any suggestions?

Thanks

07565999939 - Rikki Miller will be able to do it cheap or @MarkTVS might be able to help

4 hours ago, Rory RSC said:

07565999939 - Rikki Miller will be able to do it cheap or @MarkTVS might be able to help

Cheers pal bca did it for £185 lol been getting quotes of £350, didnt think they would have done it as the cars over 10 years.

3 minutes ago, NacMan said:

Cheers pal bca did it for £185 lol been getting quotes of £350, didnt think they would have done it as the cars over 10 years.

Be careful with BCA at the moment, it taking them ages to deliver anything. 

27 minutes ago, Highlinev8 said:

BCA rang me this morning to ask if they had delivered two cars to us by mistake :lol: as they had lost them .

My daughter rang BCA this morning to ask about an assured claim she had put in two days ago and the lady at BCA said you must be mistaken as its still onsite , daughter went well go and look as its here with me you plonkers :o it was delivered Thursday last week :rolleyes:

Edited by David Horgan
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, David Horgan said:

BCA rang me this morning to ask if they had delivered two cars to us by mistake :lol: as they had lost them .

My daughter rang BCA this morning to ask about an assured claim she had put in two days ago and the lady at BCA said you must be mistaken as its still onsite , daughter went well go and look as its here with me you plonkers :o

That sounds about right. They are selling all round them and still have a skeleton staff working. Transport crew in particular dont know whats happening. 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Highlinev8 said:

10/15  days not in a rush for this one. Thanks:D

On 7/15/2020 at 12:51 PM, David Horgan said:

My daughter rang BCA this morning to ask about an assured claim she had put in two days ago and the lady at BCA said you must be mistaken as its still onsite , daughter went well go and look as its here with me you plonkers :o it was delivered Thursday last week :rolleyes:

Should have asked then when they were delivering It that would have been funny when they said they couldn't find it David :lol: hope you and the family are well mate .