LINGsCARS

HOW TO MARKET A "NO BRAINER DEAL"... WATCH AND LEARN

@LINGsCARS - this currently looks like you're sharing an advert, which goes against what we allow in the forum. If, as I suspect, you're trying to share your ideas on how you do marketing with others here, perhaps you could give the above some context? It would help explain the post to others. Thanks 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, James Baggott said:

@LINGsCARS - this currently looks like you're sharing an advert, which goes against what we allow in the forum. If, as I suspect, you're trying to share your ideas on how you do marketing with others here, perhaps you could give the above some context? It would help explain the post to others. Thanks 

James, the context is: This is an old advert (not current at all) created by me. It's a 4 sec YT clip FFS. I'm obviously not selling Golf Rs to forum users. In the current climate I'm sharing attention grabbing ideas, in the hope I'll get some ideas, back. That "KELLETTS" movie someone shared the other day was put to good use, thanks to whoever.

I got on BBC Have I Got News For You over the weekend. For zero £££. You can't buy that 30 secs if you wanted to, and if you could, it would cost £25,000 minimum. I'm looking for ideas to use, I thought someone might post a "touche" and I could steal it?  I'm offering ideas for free, however, it seems the forum is just full of people who think anything out of the ordinary = BAD and anything entertaining = UNPROFESSIONAL. They just post moans and groans.

Without £10,000 a month to throw at the Autotrader, the cupboard is bare for any marketing ideas from these other contributors on the forum. My bad.

What's up with everyone? How miserable can everyone be? It's as if everyone has given in. All the discussion is whinging and moaning. Doesn't anyone else like free marketing for cars? I'd dispute most people on here are car dealers at all, a lot sound like whingy old salesmen from the 90s.

- Ling

Edited by LINGsCARS

Every time I'm just about to click ‘ignore’ -Ling says something that makes me laugh. 
‘Touché’  Brilliant. I’m sure James is well and truly on the phone to the burns unit as we speak! 

Of course, he has the nuclear ignore button. When will he press it is the question. 

Did you know she was on Have I Got News For You? :D 

I’m in- a while longer....

Ling an idea not a sales marketing idea as such but what about a merchandise store selling mugs caps t shirts hoodies  keyrings pens that kind of thing as i know your brand is well known and think people would buy them like a lot of youtubers etc do .. 

enjoyed your dragons den pitch at the time by the way . 

3 minutes ago, Casper said:

Ling an idea not a sales marketing idea as such but what about a merchandise store selling mugs caps t shirts hoodies  keyrings pens that kind of thing as i know your brand is well known and think people would buy them like a lot of youtubers etc do .. 

enjoyed your dragons den pitch at the time by the way . 

Ta. I give that shite away for free. My mugs are famous... many famous people have my mugs. I think we've been down that track before. heh

I also do badges.. and t-shirts. Apologies in advance for the under 13's and over 85's.

set3-400.jpg

3 minutes ago, LINGsCARS said:

Ta. I give that shite away for free. My mugs are famous... many famous people have my mugs. I think we've been down that track before. heh

I also do badges.. and t-shirts. Apologies in advance for the under 13's and over 85's.

set3-400.jpg

A lot of business people do as you say I do genuinely believe though as you say many famous people have your mugs there is people out there in the joe pubic would buy them from your website . 

The badges slogans cheered me up .

Good luck and best wishes to you and your family .

Edited by Casper

Casper:

***TOP OF THE COPS*** (from last year)

I had a lovely surprising phone call today from Winton Keenan, Chief Constable of Northumbria Police. He's "DA MAN". Winton was saying thanks for the help I gave his officer PC Christian Storey (who went well above and beyond his duty) amassing the pages and pages of evidence against the "Nigerian" car fraud scammer. We agreed it would be a result if we nailed this fraudster.

How great to have the Chief Constable on the phone... he took me by surprise!

I sent Winton a LINGsCARS WAH! mug, with my own mug on the side, he looks pretty pleased with it!

I'm also dropping a full box of WAH! mugs to Whickham police station, for the canteen. Thanks to PC Chris Storey for all his efforts.

keenan.jpg

1 minute ago, LINGsCARS said:

Casper:

***TOP OF THE COPS*** (from last year)

I had a lovely surprising phone call today from Winton Keenan, Chief Constable of Northumbria Police. He's "DA MAN". Winton was saying thanks for the help I gave his officer PC Christian Storey (who went well above and beyond his duty) amassing the pages and pages of evidence against the "Nigerian" car fraud scammer. We agreed it would be a result if we nailed this fraudster.

How great to have the Chief Constable on the phone... he took me by surprise!

I sent Winton a LINGsCARS WAH! mug, with my own mug on the side, he looks pretty pleased with it!

I'm also dropping a full box of WAH! mugs to Whickham police station, for the canteen. Thanks to PC Chris Storey for all his efforts.

keenan.jpg

:)