My absolute fave by far! 

You old romantic you lol :lol:

9 minutes ago, New year revolutions...... said:

No hes looking for free entry to the do afterwards that's all

Never thought of that .

No bothered about the dinner Mark but  is there a night time buffet  ? lol 

Edited by Casper

1 hour ago, Casper said:

Good luck to u both mark wish you many years of happiness together and a long happy marriage when covid 19 is all sorted

Thanks Casper, we were offered alternative dates later this year but we prefer summer so just put it off till May next year now. Means less stress trying to pay for it all as costs for it have rather spiralled out of control as is to be expected when a woman is choosing stuff. 

On that subject though I firmly believe we are in the wrong game. A photographer charging £1600 for a days graft with little to no overheads? We all must be mad doing 70 hour weeks to pay Autotrader and pay vat bills 

4 minutes ago, MarkTVS said:

Thanks Casper, we were offered alternative dates later this year but we prefer summer so just put it off till May next year now. Means less stress trying to pay for it all as costs for it have rather spiralled out of control as is to be expected when a woman is choosing stuff. 

On that subject though I firmly believe we are in the wrong game. A photographer charging £1600 for a days graft with little to no overheads? We all must be mad doing 70 hour weeks to pay Autotrader and pay vat bills 

Ive often said we are all in the wrong game . 

Edited by Casper

48 minutes ago, New year revolutions...... said:

It's not a game:angry:

It's a calling:)

Arthur Daley 1979 :D

RIP

The man will always be a legend . 

14 hours ago, MarkTVS said:

Well I suppose the one I have to say was years ago when I first started trading and it was more of a part time hobby, I bought a an ultra blue Corsa C SXI, was a nice low mileage thing had only done 50k Miles, it got delivered off the transporter and then a couple of minutes later a guy comes in asking if it’s for sale as he was looking for a car for his daughter. He wanted a deal and was happy to take it as was so done literally nothing to it and his daughter came in to collect the car. And had it not been for covid 19 I would be getting married next month and the man would be my father in law :lol:

FANTASTIC ! Something great to look forward to when the Covid-19 is over!

Wishing you all the best.