James Baggott

Auto Trader seeks investor cash and cuts executive pay

5 minutes ago, NOACROSS said:

I was for many years. Click Dealer set up an alias profile for the work page, so no-one knows who I am. You could do the same TV. Worst that will happen is you’ll get booted off from some groups you join. For example, if you slag off Autoraper too much ;o) 

Thank you,I will still have to ask permission from ‘she who must be obeyed ‘.

16 minutes ago, trade vet said:

Thank you,I will still have to ask permission from ‘she who must be obeyed ‘.

Of course. We feel your pain brother. ;o)

55 minutes ago, NOACROSS said:

Of course. We feel your pain brother. ;o)

:lol: NOACROSS can i sign up to the groups from a business page on facebook or does it have to be a personal one ..

Edited by Casper

2 hours ago, Cars said:

What is interesting how local grocery businesses are getting a boost from the lockdown. Because they lack internet selling infrastucture, they are videoing their stock, posting on FB and then taking telephone orders for delivery. Many thought that the supermarkets were killing off these businesses but they now have a new lifeline.

Good on AT Execs to take a cut in salary whilst paying staff 100%

Are those the guys selling trays of manky sneezed on veg at £30 a go! I don’t think that will worry the supermarkets long term! And don’t get me started on the wholesalers who feel they can pass on manky trays of cheap sausages and Chops for £50 a tray (sneezing extra)!

3 minutes ago, metcars said:

Are those the guys selling trays of manky sneezed on veg at £30 a go! I don’t think that will worry the supermarkets long term! And don’t get me started on the wholesalers who feel they can pass on manky trays of cheap sausages and Chops for £50 a tray (sneezing extra)!

Buy two you get the sneeze free . the local market had 3 or 4 meat sellers fish men etc and the food was ok and thats actually turned into to a lidl 

Edited by Casper

5 minutes ago, Casper said:

Buy two you get the sneeze free . the local market had 3 or 4 meat sellers fish men etc and the food was ok and thats actually turned into to a lidl 

I’m guessing that when the restaurants and pubs shut down their wholesale suppliers had to unload their stock somewhere. Where else but Facebook? 

12 minutes ago, metcars said:

I’m guessing that when the restaurants and pubs shut down their wholesale suppliers had to unload their stock somewhere. Where else but Facebook? 

Yes thats what it will be .

1 hour ago, Casper said:

:lol: NOACROSS can i sign up to the groups from a business page on facebook or does it have to be a personal one ..

Not sure I’m correct but think personal. Having said that, you don’t have to be yourself on Facebook as I say. You can set yourself up as Casper TF Ghost maybe. :0)

2 minutes ago, NOACROSS said:

Not sure I’m correct but think personal. Having said that, you don’t have to be yourself on Facebook as I say. You can set yourself up as Casper TF Ghost maybe. :0)

Just something i wondered about that was all .. how are your doing is all good ?

4 hours ago, trade vet said:

I am a Facebook virgin and not allowed to join because ‘ she who must be obeyed ‘says I am liable to offend someone which causes us to lose our house.

Dont use your real name

I'm the winged avenger from  the avengers:lol:

51 minutes ago, Casper said:

Just something i wondered about that was all .. how are your doing is all good ?

Casper. You must get the award for the nicest virtual person ever! Surely we’ve earned the right to see you (even mildly) go off on one by now! ;o)

Thanks for asking though. I’m fine thanks. Not sure this early retirement is quite for me. The missus has discovered we have a (small) front, rear and side garden, now that no one is being paid to look after it. I spent two six hour days sweeping and cleaning the driveway and brushing sand in the gaps. I have washed all three personal vehicles a few times already - A first for a long time since the local Albanians have gone into hibernation too. I’ve even been in the loft and garage  

It’s fine for now whilst there’s still a few quid in the bank/under the mattress. Ask me again in six months time however. 

I am glad the kids already left home- otherwise it would be much worse. 

32 minutes ago, NOACROSS said:

Casper. You must get the award for the nicest virtual person ever! Surely we’ve earned the right to see you (even mildly) go off on one by now! ;o)

Thanks for asking though. I’m fine thanks. Not sure this early retirement is quite for me. The missus has discovered we have a (small) front, rear and side garden, now that no one is being paid to look after it. I spent two six hour days sweeping and cleaning the driveway and brushing sand in the gaps. I have washed all three personal vehicles a few times already - A first for a long time since the local Albanians have gone into hibernation too. I’ve even been in the loft and garage  

It’s fine for now whilst there’s still a few quid in the bank/under the mattress. Ask me again in six months time however. 

I am glad the kids already left home- otherwise it would be much worse. 

Your welcome . Thanks for your kinds words .:) The name says it all really well the friendly part 

Edited by Casper

Autotrader wants cash injection?

Where's all the cash gone they been milking for years? 

Its strange isn't it how some big companies go bust after a year of poor sales but where are the major revenues gone when they expand over the years?