Sean Glover

FEEDBACK PROS/CONS

You've posted the owners name and address in one of the photos of the invoice - so I'd get that gone.

The pics aren't really in the right order and a couple are a little blurry, and the front tyres are really muddy. We have all the exterior pics first, then interior, then any special features, then paperwork. You look like you are in quite a confined space, if you can't get back a little further I'd consider a different location.

You're camera has picked out all the dust in the interior, so the inside looks a bit grubby.

Also, the way the seats are set makes the car look like its going to be very uncomfortable. Doesn't look like there is any space in the front, but loads of legroom in the back.

Not a bad effort, few tweaks here and there.

Are you happy, have you looked through from a potential customers point of view?

Perfectly fine. Well done. Yes maybe room for slight improvements as mentioned but I wouldn’t sweat it. 

Different location for the pics if possible, with less background clutter going on yes. 

There’s one typo ‘histry’. 

People click through to the website more than focus on the ad anyway. 

Well done on the whole from me. 

I think your camera lens is dusty?  Either that or quite a bit of dust on dash etc.

Clean the front tyres, adjust the front seats and blur out identifying information on docs.

Looks a nice enough car and given where you are located I am sure you'll find a customer fairly quickly so don't fret too much.

10 hours ago, NOACROSS said:

Perfectly fine. Well done. Yes maybe room for slight improvements as mentioned but I wouldn’t sweat it. 

Different location for the pics if possible, with less background clutter going on yes. 

There’s one typo ‘histry’. 

People click through to the website more than focus on the ad anyway. 

Well done on the whole from me. 

The typo was because the attention grabber only allows certain amount of characters 

11 hours ago, D&M said:

You've posted the owners name and address in one of the photos of the invoice - so I'd get that gone.

The pics aren't really in the right order and a couple are a little blurry, and the front tyres are really muddy. We have all the exterior pics first, then interior, then any special features, then paperwork. You look like you are in quite a confined space, if you can't get back a little further I'd consider a different location.

You're camera has picked out all the dust in the interior, so the inside looks a bit grubby.

Also, the way the seats are set makes the car look like its going to be very uncomfortable. Doesn't look like there is any space in the front, but loads of legroom in the back.

Not a bad effort, few tweaks here and there.

Are you happy, have you looked through from a potential customers point of view?

The owners is sadly not with us anymore 

11 hours ago, Mojo121 said:

Super top pro level 

Thanks 

Looks ok maybe some better pictures and move the rear number plate down to cover the what looks like old double sided tape . But I'm just picky with stuff like that 

1) Step away from the car when taking photos, the proportions looks better from a little distance with some added zoom. Image order needs to keep buyers engaged so you can mixed them up and you can add some finance logos, HPI logos etc for good measure. 

2) Remove close up interior photos where the displays look dirty. 

3) Clean the front tyres just before taking the pictures

4) Remove some BLOCK CAPITALS from your advert text and structure it a bit better. First a bit about yourself, the business, then the car basics, then the spec and options, then history, MOT etc and finally a long section about what you offer and why they should buy from you and not someone else. In the case of this car mention a careful mature owner as it is a good plus point. Add more wording and options in the advert text as it will give you a better price indicator. 

5) Zuto. Your adverts show a finance APR of 19.6% compared to 7-8% of your competition so consider paying AT the £30 or so a month for your own finance example to be displayed there. 

6) NEW CAMBELT+FULL SUZUKI HISTRY       I get what you mean about the space but you can reword better to FULL SUZUKI SH or even SUZUKI FSH or FSH by SUZUKI to fit everything in.

7) Reply to your reviews. Thank you for your purchase, thank you for part exchanging, thank you for letting us take care of your finance, Thank you for recommending us etc

8) Round prices. Yes they increase views but sometimes put you way down in search results so maybe experiment with exact prices a bit to see what works better: £6991 looks like it's been more carefully thought and calculated than £7000 for example. 

9) Work to improve your AT HIGH price indicators without having to lower your asking price. You have a black MINI Coupe £6500 that looks to me like it has Chili pack. If you were to select Cooper (Chili) as the derivative your HIGH Price will be Good or Great with all options added. 

10) I'll stop here but maybe elaborate a bit on your 3 months warranty, is it parts and labour, is it free, can it be extended for longer at a price etc...

Actually I just spec checked that MINI, it does have Chili pack and a whole host of other options, the £6500 price now looks like a real bargain: 

https://www.mdecoder.com/decode/t455304

Edited by Nick M.K.
  • Like 1

47 minutes ago, Nick M.K. said:

1) Step away from the car when taking photos, the proportions looks better from a little distance with some added zoom. Image order needs to keep buyers engaged so you can mixed them up and you can add some finance logos, HPI logos etc for good measure. 

2) Remove close up interior photos where the displays look dirty. 

3) Clean the front tyres just before taking the pictures

4) Remove some BLOCK CAPITALS from your advert text and structure it a bit better. First a bit about yourself, the business, then the car basics, then the spec and options, then history, MOT etc and finally a long section about what you offer and why they should buy from you and not someone else. In the case of this car mention a careful mature owner as it is a good plus point. Add more wording and options in the advert text as it will give you a better price indicator. 

5) Zuto. Your adverts show a finance APR of 19.6% compared to 7-8% of your competition so consider paying AT the £30 or so a month for your own finance example to be displayed there. 

6) NEW CAMBELT+FULL SUZUKI HISTRY       I get what you mean about the space but you can reword better to FULL SUZUKI SH or even SUZUKI FSH or FSH by SUZUKI to fit everything in.

7) Reply to your reviews. Thank you for your purchase, thank you for part exchanging, thank you for letting us take care of your finance, Thank you for recommending us etc

8) Round prices. Yes they increase views but sometimes put you way down in search results so maybe experiment with exact prices a bit to see what works better: £6991 looks like it's been more carefully thought and calculated than £7000 for example. 

9) Work to improve your AT HIGH price indicators without having to lower your asking price. You have a black MINI Coupe £6500 that looks to me like it has Chili pack. If you were to select Cooper (Chili) as the derivative your HIGH Price will be Good or Great with all options added. 

10) I'll stop here but maybe elaborate a bit on your 3 months warranty, is it parts and labour, is it free, can it be extended for longer at a price etc...

Actually I just spec checked that MINI, it does have Chili pack and a whole host of other options, the £6500 price now looks like a real bargain: 

https://www.mdecoder.com/decode/t455304

Is it a chilli pack? How do you know that?

4 minutes ago, Nick M.K. said:

Did you click on the link at the bottom of my reply? 

Yeah 

4 minutes ago, Nick M.K. said:

Did you click on the link at the bottom of my reply? 

Does that work with every car?

1 minute ago, Nick M.K. said:

there are sites for every brand yes

This is for Bmw or Mini only

Ok thanks how do you find VIN number I’m new to this

In your case: look in the V5 or in the car. 

In mine: load it on AT from the reg, do a free Experian data check and copy from there. 

• Like 1

From my photo point of view and not wanting to repeat what others have said, my advice would be to make sure that on the close detail photos, the car is really clean and you are highlighting the condition (and make sure it's in focus :D )

Edited by marc_p
  • Thanks 1