NacMan

AutoTrader views

A little bit odd with the autotrader portal, have a car listed which every day is getting the exact same views as similar, giving me the idea the views are AT BS

54 minutes ago, NacMan said:

A little bit odd with the autotrader portal, have a car listed which every day is getting the exact same views as similar, giving me the idea the views are AT BS

It means yours is the only example 

Just coincidence i think  and probs the same people viewing it . 

Edited by Casper

you are aware traders view your cars as you are aware they are competition to you.................... there is no way of knowing customers from traders on a view count

12 hours ago, EPV said:

It means yours is the only example 

Theres plenty of examples similar to mine

1 hour ago, NacMan said:

Theres plenty of examples similar to mine

Similar but not the same I suspect. Anyway, that’s the reason. 

6 hours ago, EPV said:

Similar but not the same I suspect. Anyway, that’s the reason. 

BMW 2 SERIES M SPORT 2015 65 70K MILES, WHITE, M SPORT PLUS LEATHER SEATS, CONVERTIBLE ETC

26 minutes ago, NacMan said:

BMW 2 SERIES M SPORT 2015 65 70K MILES, WHITE, M SPORT PLUS LEATHER SEATS, CONVERTIBLE ETC

Mate I’m not here to argue with you or for you to prove me wrong or vice versa, if you prefer to believe that AT are giving you fake views then I’ll leave you to crack on. I’ve told you why it is, up to you isn’t it. 

1 hour ago, EPV said:

Mate I’m not here to argue with you or for you to prove me wrong or vice versa, if you prefer to believe that AT are giving you fake views then I’ll leave you to crack on. I’ve told you why it is, up to you isn’t it. 

You stated that similar doesnt count however look on your portal it specifically says vs similar cars.....

55 minutes ago, NacMan said:

You stated that similar doesnt count however look on your portal it specifically says vs similar cars.....

Tell you what fella, ring your account manager. It’s what I usually do when I have a question and they usually give me the answer. Which is what happened when I asked the same question you asked and they gave me the answer I gave you. 

58 minutes ago, EPV said:

Tell you what fella, ring your account manager. It’s what I usually do when I have a question and they usually give me the answer. Which is what happened when I asked the same question you asked and they gave me the answer I gave you. 

Cheers

11 hours ago, EPV said:

:D