Sign in to follow this  
NacMan

Finance Bca CLEARANCE issue

Bought a Evoque back in December vehicles showing outstanding finance since i checked at the start of Jan. Apparently the vendor has paid the outstanding into the wrong bank account and now ive got to wait for clearance. What now? And where do i stand?

I would give them to the end of the week to sort it or I’d tell them you want to return the car.

4 minutes ago, MarkTVS said:

I would give them to the end of the week to sort it or I’d tell them you want to return the car.

I notified them on the 6th jan, i have had tons of work done on the vehicle, will they be paying for that too?

41 minutes ago, NacMan said:

will they be paying for that too?

They will clear themselves if you create enough fuss , they wont pay for work done so getting it cleared is your priority. 

They will only pay for work done if its a situation they cant fix , but paying finance off is fixable for them , so push hard for them to clear it .  

26 minutes ago, David Horgan said:

They will clear themselves if you create enough fuss , they wont pay for work done so getting it cleared is your priority. 

They will only pay for work done if its a situation they cant fix , but paying finance off is fixable for them , so push hard for them to clear it .  

Ive been creating fuss everyday since the 6th lol, im happy to keep the car, the issue is im out of pocket as no one is calling about a car that's outstanding. 

Mini Update.

They want until the end of the week, no compensation:blink: oh and i reported it 3 weeks ago, it isnt there fault apparently 

Glad we stopped buying from BCA many moons ago never misse the scoundrals as soon as SMA turned into BCA ive never been back and dont regret.

Edited by Ek cars

On 1/21/2020 at 11:13 PM, Ek cars said:

Glad we stopped buying from BCA many moons ago never misse the scoundrals as soon as SMA turned into BCA ive never been back and dont regret.

Still not provided clearance! Who do you currently buy with?

Thanks

Anytime that I've had finance issues with BCA they have made the point that they only sell on behalf of the vendor and all information regarding the vehicle is provided by the vendor. Basically you are better off screaming direct at whoever sold the car if you want to get it sorted.

3 hours ago, Highlinev8 said:

Anytime that I've had finance issues with BCA they have made the point that they only sell on behalf of the vendor and all information regarding the vehicle is provided by the vendor. Basically you are better off screaming direct at whoever sold the car if you want to get it sorted.

They wont let me speak to the vendor and also i legally have a contract with BCA and not the vendor BCA have the contract with the vendor. Also all vehicles sold are supposed to be HPI clear unless stated.

3 hours ago, Highlinev8 said:

Who do you pay to for the car- BCA or Vendor?

I guess that answers who's responsable.

8 hours ago, NacMan said:

Still not provided clearance! Who do you currently buy with?

Thanks

Central in Glasgow (expensive although good selection of stock)

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Kes said:

Who do you pay to for the car- BCA or Vendor?

I guess that answers who's responsable.

+1