vote for me :D

I will by 2021 ensure that every car dealer gets a free windyman

I will double the staff at dvla ensuring the phone is answered in 1 minute

I will disband the small claims, it is just a burden on our businesses 

I will introduce carxit, for every car "exiting" your business [sold] you will receive tax free £1000 bonus, carxit.

I will bring autotrader into government ownership, guaranteeing no one pays more than £3 per advert.

what else would you like ? :D 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, have a word with the wife said:

I will introduce carxit, for every car "exiting" your business [sold] you will receive tax free £1000 bonus, carxit.

I will bring autotrader into government ownership, guaranteeing no one pays more than £3 per advert.

Can you take over AT and give us what we want from it please.

• Like 1

If you add the below i will sign straight away

audit on all car auctions to ensure everyone buying is paying there fair share of vat / taxes.

Ensure all the major auction houses staff are trained in how to appraise a vehicle. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, justina3 said:

audit on all car auctions to ensure everyone buying is paying there fair share of vat / taxes.

I’ll extend that to ALL auctions, not just cars!

45 minutes ago, metcars said:

I’ll extend that to ALL auctions, not just cars!

What other auctions do you wish to include, just wondering. 

3 hours ago, justina3 said:

What other auctions do you wish to include, just wondering. 

I go to lots of auctions for all sorts and wether it’s building materials, tools, cars, antiques, houses your observation applies. But in reality that will never happen, in fact quite the opposite. Auction houses want bidders, and as long as you have the cash they don’t care, not there job! Hardly surprising when you think back to the good old days when auctions relied on traders and private punters were a rarity? Those days are well and truly over.

Edited by metcars

1 minute ago, metcars said:

I go to lots of auctions for all sorts and wether it’s building materials, tools, cars, antiques, houses your observation applies 

Interesting never thought of it like that, i attended a lot of land auctions and the revenue are very hot if the land is purchased for a single private person or as a trade.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, justina3 said:

Interesting never thought of it like that, i attended a lot of land auctions and the revenue are very hot if the land is purchased for a single private person or as a trade.

All auctions care for the seller and not us the purchaser the manager at a local auction told me that although we all know this is it doesn't full you with confidence when you have a  genuine compliant about your Account guess he went to a different business school  manners cost nothing in the business school  of life 

Edited by Casper

On 12/8/2019 at 11:21 PM, have a word with the wife said:

Didn't get them anywhere though giving free stuff away did it , half of the fools have lost their jobs now :lol:

They all forgot the basic rule of business is PROFIT 

They have 5yrs to re learn now 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, David Horgan said:

Didn't get them anywhere though giving free stuff away did it , half of the fools have lost their jobs now :lol:

They all forgot the basic rule of business is PROFIT 

They have 5yrs to re learn now 

It's a hard old job though. I have enough trouble buying, prepping and flogging old scrap cars let alone running the country. 

Profit is one thing but they talk about the NHS like it's all cost. A good friend of mine is high up in the NHS and when it all boils down alot of the headline numbers (costs) end up back into the coffers in one way or another through spending, tax, wages etc.