15Cars

CG ads

Rarely watch TV these days, but have been relaxing in front of the box for the last couple of hours, seen 3 Car Gurus ads in that time, albeit on music channels, but looks like they’re trying at least 

Jacked them in last month........ Maybe they've put an advertising spurt on to entice me back. 

I'm really missing the ficticous leads too, things haven't quite been the same since I left. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, 15Cars said:

Rarely watch TV these days, but have been relaxing in front of the box for the last couple of hours, seen 3 Car Gurus ads in that time, albeit on music channels, but looks like they’re trying at least 

Aren't sky adverts targeted at what you search when the box is connected to wifi these days so you are probably more likely to see that sort of thing.

• Like 1

I am sure one of the questions in that advert is “How long has it been in stock?”

I have no idea what that has to do with anything.

11 hours ago, tradex said:

Is that the one with really creepy guy who can't f**king read an ad' saying "whats the mileage?" 

If so, that twat calls me quite often;)

:lol:

12 hours ago, Rory RSC said:

Aren't sky adverts targeted at what you search when the box is connected to wifi these days so you are probably more likely to see that sort of thing.

Quite possibly on the new systems, I wouldn't know, my Sky box is ancient and I only usually use it to watch the freeview crap :)

Edited by 15Cars

17 hours ago, tradex said:

Is that the one with really creepy guy who can't f**king read an ad' saying "whats the mileage?" 

If so, that twat calls me quite often;)

Think he rings me as well . i read the advert back to him :rolleyes:

3 hours ago, David Horgan said:

Think he rings me as well . i read the advert back to him :rolleyes:

How many miles has it down again David :lol: lol 

smart SKY ads can be targeted, was talking to them earlier this year as they were possibly thinking of joining the IMDA ! Very cleaver stuff and getting more affordable as such. Having another meeting with them soon to see how they maybe able to help the small/independent dealers with value for money advertsing. 

@Mark101 "days in stock" is so consumers can use that against the dealers to bash the prices down :) ! 

36 minutes ago, Casper said:

How many miles has it down again David :lol: lol 

Dear Sir / madam  ; Send me your phone number , email and watsapp , address , post code , and contact you asap and read the whole advert to you , please have a note pad and pen and pen so you take notes , when we have established a connection and you have really listened to me read you the advert AGAIN 

When you have listened AGAIN please have a debit card ready so I can relieve you of a deposit 

:lol:;)

• Haha 1

I had one of these idiots via email yesterday. Just ping ponging email questions that are answered on the advert & ignoring my instructions to phone. 

Doubtlessly a middle aged man filling his spare time emailing countless vendors. 

Apparently “we’ll keep in touch”. Wtf would I want to do that??? :wacko:

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, BHM said:

Apparently “we’ll keep in touch”. Wtf would I want to do that??? :wacko:

He wants a cyber friend :rolleyes: Your the chosen one :lol:

• Haha 1

On 11/15/2019 at 5:46 PM, David Horgan said:

Dear Sir / madam  ; Send me your phone number , email and watsapp , address , post code , and contact you asap and read the whole advert to you , please have a note pad and pen and pen so you take notes , when we have established a connection and you have really listened to me read you the advert AGAIN 

When you have listened AGAIN please have a debit card ready so I can relieve you of a deposit 

:lol:;)

Has the cambelt been changed, how long have you had it in stock, what's your best price, also I've seen one advertised much cheaper in Orkney so can I buy yours for the same money?

Damn that felt good to be on the other end for a change!

4 hours ago, David Horgan said:

He wants a cyber friend :rolleyes: Your the chosen one :lol:

Either that or anal sex. Either way I’m not his man.

• Haha 1