NacMan

When do you expect it to pick up?

10 hours ago, J.T said:

I must be doing something right then as customers are literally throwing money at me, I offered this guy £100 for his part exchange yesterday and he said would I tax the Fiesta he was buying for 6 months instead. So I said yes, and it turned out the tax was only £79.75. So now I'm £20.25 up on the deal! :D

Maybe you could help Pendragon, stratstone, Evans halshaw and car store know what the secret to success is, because their industry experts are failing them?

Edited by met

39 minutes ago, tradegirl said:

Hardly. Dead as a dodo.

Only 8 advertised, so I can't really judge the market with my stock numbers. Although not all are on AutoTrader.

It's really quiet barely any phone calls, but then we sold 3 cars Weds-Weds £5k-£7k.

Granted, 1 was our mechanic's car, but I still count it as a sale.

Feels like I'm sitting around a lot, and just dropped the price on 2 cars, even though the one is already priced low and is mint.

Same with us only one phone call this week.

Think we have 9 on our car gurus account 4 on eBay and nothing on auto trader.

Have 4 cars that are just shite stock. Gonna try for a big push on advertising to just get rid of them all on the cheap.

17 minutes ago, have a word with the wife said:

see pendragon............

Things don't look good !

1 hour ago, NacMan said:

Things don't look good !

1 hour ago, have a word with the wife said:

Nope just been having read . More will follow watch this space no car trade related but I've said before it more than just that thats been affected look at thomas cook . Things not looking good there either .   

6 hours ago, have a word with the wife said:

If you don’t make money from your stock and offer a bad service and treat your staff like shit is it a huge surprise?