Sign in to follow this  
JA Trader

Auto Trader

Plenty of people moaning about auto trader. I think its about time i tested to see if it works for myself. Does anyone know who to contact about setting up an account ?

4 minutes ago, JA Trader said:

Plenty of people moaning about auto trader. I think its about time i tested to see if it works for myself. Does anyone know who to contact about setting up an account ?

Once you “turn to the dark side” there is no going back. :lol:

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Arfur Dealy said:

Once you “turn to the dark side” there is no going back. :lol:

Most seem to hate them but if it means my cars sell and i can go and buy some more then ill pay there bill

Can they tie you into a contract ?

17 minutes ago, MattR said:

0345 1110002, helpdesk

Thanks ill give them a bell later

Edited by JA Trader

8 minutes ago, JA Trader said:

Can they tie you into a contract ?

30 days cancellation notice, that’s all. 

22 minutes ago, Arfur Dealy said:

30 days cancellation notice, that’s all. 

Better than ebay motors with there 12 month contract bollocks cheaper to list cars on an individual classified basis but nothing seems to be selling at the moment time to change something.

Edited by JA Trader

6 minutes ago, JA Trader said:

Better than ebay motors with there 12 month contract bollocks cheaper to list cars on an individual classified basis but nothing seems to be selling at the moment time to change something.

Or ivendi with their 24 month contracts.

3 hours ago, Rory RSC said:

Or ivendi with their 24 month contracts.

Only one month i was signed up to with I vendi 

1 hour ago, tradex said:

It's quiet all round, a few doing stellar sales.....August, school holls, Brexit, Spring tides, sunspots, tectonic shifts.....

Australia is shifting quicker than my cars, so much so that aussie sat navs will need recalibration, no shit that, read that in The Sun so must be pucka gen. 

I’ve pulled all my advertising, my website is blank and my phone is on aeroplane mode and I’ve still had two emails saying I know your own hols but wanting to buy when I’m back. Spose, I can’t complain 

One of them has even contacted CD5 to forward me an email.....

is there no anonymity....

Edited by Arfur Dealy

1 hour ago, Arfur Dealy said:

I’ve pulled all my advertising, my website is blank and my phone is on aeroplane mode and I’ve still had two emails saying I know your own hols but wanting to buy when I’m back. Spose, I can’t complain 

One of them has even contacted CD5 to forward me an email.....

is there no anonymity....

You need one of those keypad things like air BnB or van rental companies docs in glove box, keys in key safe on wall enter pin check online banking and sell from anywhere in the world. Probably make a good press story too. 

Spoken with Auto Trader and i nearly passed out when they gave me the price £612 + VAT as many say its hard time of year at the moment. Maybe ill spend more time in the pub and playing with my toys and worry about it after the school holidays.

On a separate note i have a clio 182 in stock that seems to of brought all the dickheads round. My personal favorite from yesterday was this message "I aint fuking about matey. I av cash and ill come today" My polite response "I appreciate you have cash but its half what i am advertising it for." Not heard back since. If it carries on i might just keep this for myself

Just now, tradex said:

Clio 182s, ahh yes I sold more than few, cracking cars but they do attract a certain type of erm, customer.

Climate control or manual a/c sir? 

Just had another message of ill give you x today. It keeps me entertained at work i suppose might have someone on the hook.

Manual AC car. Has both Cup packs "Full Fat Cup" and is in Royal Blue. Gorgeous car but if i tell the missus im keeping another i might not have a missus anymore.

11 minutes ago, tradex said:

Put it away for later, they WILL make money, Blue Chip investment is what the boys in suits would call them.

I sold a peacy 172 Cup keeper in the 'performance blue' that I really regret and, the 172 Cups are only going one way now, which is typical:P

Its a strong consideration putting it away its good mileage but its been tracked. I think id rather keeper one that was standard.

The 172 and 182 are now passing the 197 its madness.