Sign in to follow this  
David Horgan

very unlucky customer is this guy

I feel sorry for this guy .

Bought a Q5 from a guy down south of us and bought it to us for a problem with it cutting out . 

Injectors were leaking , turbo was shagged , auto box jumping and many other faults we found when it was on site , 

He spent a fortune with us over a few months we even found out it had a different engine , must of been a moon miles one . 

Anyway we prompted him to sell it , which he duly did , swapped it for a Caravelle thing with the BI turbo 180 diesel , edition 25 , if you like fancy vans its a nice thing . 

This morning its in for  service , got oil light on , its a fecked engine , yes the bi turbos are shite we know , its the next best thing to a BP oil tanker disaster , oils like grey putty . 

Wants it serviced to go to France next week  oops , going to be the bearer of bed news when he collects it later .

Feel sorry for him , I really do . 

Hope he doesn't move into car trade as he cant choose a good one at all . 

1 hour ago, tradex said:

Did Yoda write this post title ;)

I had a lady who had a run of three wrong erns, I was almost tempted not to deal with her she was such a 'Joanna' 

....she had a Polo 1.2 3 pot self destruct via chain, bought another with a burnt valve, then bought another that used more oil than fuel......you'd think after two duff Polo's she had learnt her lesson.:blink:

Father is a real VW scene type and she was worried how she would tell her father she'd bought a Clio french piece of shit as her father calls them:lol:

1 was bad enough

2 needs a check up

3 she needs sectioning

1 hour ago, tradex said:

Did Yoda write this post title ;)

Never much liked star wars but I always think of The Inbetweeners when anyone mentions Yoda.

Will saying "Fiesty one you are" during a school excursion trying to impress a girl :lol:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Mark101 said:

Never much liked star wars but I always think of The Inbetweeners when anyone mentions Yoda.

Will saying "Fiesty one you are" during a school excursion trying to impress a girl :lol:

I saw Star Wars in 1977, I was 10 and a well into skateboarding. Close Encounters or the 3rd kind and then ET with with BMX's.... It was wondrous... my formative years... I'm still skating and BMX'ing at 51.........just..

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Arfur Dealy said:

I'm still skating and BMX'ing at 51.........just..

I would pay to see you on a skateboard 

11 hours ago, Arfur Dealy said:

How much? 

Ill chip in to see you on the BMX too :lol:

Edited by Rory RSC

42 minutes ago, Arfur Dealy said:

How much? 

Could you please introduce your next car by coming into the shot on a skateboard? I'm not even piss taking it would really make my day.

Del Boy's going to give you £50 next week if you do, honest :lol:

7 hours ago, Rory RSC said:

Ill chip in too see you on the BMW too :lol:

BMW ??

7 hours ago, Mojo121 said:

Could you please introduce your next car by coming into the shot on a skateboard? I'm not even piss taking it would really make my day.

Del Boy's going to give you £50 next week if you do, honest :lol:

£50 surely I’m worth more..... :lol:

Edited by Arfur Dealy

16 hours ago, Arfur Dealy said:

I'm still skating and BMX'ing at 51.........just.

Some people never grow up . :rolleyes:

I am still trying to stand on a skate board :huh:, keep banging my head on the floor:blink: , never did get the hang of them :(

But well done you Arfur :)

6 minutes ago, David Horgan said:

Some people never grow up . :rolleyes:

I am still trying to stand on a skate board :huh:, keep banging my head on the floor:blink: , never did get the hang of them :(

But well done you Arfur :)

Cheers David

9 minutes ago, C B said:

If someone told me I had that I'd probably be writing a will and living my best life!!

:lol:

1 hour ago, Arfur Dealy said:

I have an Alva with Krytonics....

You can get treatment for that Arfur . :o

£2700 gets you a new BiTurbo CFCA engine form TPS, just make sure he blanks off and maps out the EGR as that the cause of the problem.