MarkKane

sfi air box

Instant Pot Duo 7-in-1 Review

A lovely kitchen helper to have around, a pressure cooker helps to cook food a lot faster. It does it by applying high pressure to speed up normal cook time. Sometimes it can cut down from what would normally take hours to finish to just a few minutes; its capability is that terrific.

This helps us out in our busy modern life a lot, when we have no spare time to prepare our food properly. It comes as no surprise that pressure cookers can be found anywhere. But because of its cumbersome size, storing a full-size pressure cooker can sometimes be limited by space constraints.

WSpcmYG.jpg

If you cannot find enough available space in the kitchen and only cook for yourself or another more, why not consider a small-size one? With a good one, it is just as good as a full-size one. Here we introduce to you what we believe to be the What are the best pressure cookers JxKoW0u.gif, and that is the Instant Pot Duo 7-in-1.

What is an Instant Pot Duo 7-in-1?

The Instant Pot Duo is a pressure cooker that can double as a slow cooker, a steamer or anything you want it to be among its various functions. Some pressure cooker reviews on the internet do claim this to be the best among the pressure cookers available when it tops a lot of evaluations.

And as an added bonus, the Instant Pot Duo is an electric cooker rather than a stovetop pressure cooker. As its name implies, a single Instant Pot Duo by itself can perform up to 7 different cook options. It not only already makes your life easier but also offers you great freedom and flexibility.

☆★ – – – ☆★ – – – ☆★ – – – ☆★ ☆★ – – – ☆★ – – – ☆★ – – – ☆★

●●● See This Page: Best Electric Pressure Cooker: Reviews - Buyer's Guide WpdGIxQ.gif

☆★ – – – ☆★ – – – ☆★ – – – ☆★ ☆★ – – – ☆★ – – – ☆★ – – – ☆★

What is great about an Instant Pot Duo 7-in-1?

As mentioned above, the Instant Pot Duo incorporates several cook functions into a single tool that also speeds them up considerably. Notably, it is the first of its kind to have a sauté function to help preparing food easier. Other functions that it offers can also make you rice or yoghurt really quickly. And all of these are offered in a single compact body package. Such a wonderful life-saving technology!

Furthermore, this pressure cooker is an electric cooker rather than a stovetop pressure cooker. This means that the Instant Pot Duo can offer you a whole different experience where it is very safe to use on top of already being user friendly. The safety features are designed to ensure your top safety; however, it is also important to remember to always follow the instructions.

What does the Instant Pot Duo need to improve?

AhMVzKb.jpg

As charming as this lovely pressure cooker looks, it definitely has some inherent flaws for you to consider. The first one is that even though it already tries its best, the pressure cooker definitely is not and cannot replace a real slow cooker. The second one is that the airtight seal is not as tight as it should be; if you regularly cook strong-smelling food then you might want to take note of that. Additionally, the silicone of the seal easily picks up the smell and it cannot be washed off easily.

Conclusion

Despite the mentioned flaws, the Instant Pot Duo is still among the 3lIrYI9.gifTop rated pressure cooker products reviews, and a favorite choice of many when it comes to convenient pressure cookers. The pressure cooker also comes in many sizes for you to choose from, whether you are only cooking for yourself or for a few more additional people.

Edited by MarkKane

Sounds like an old red top conversion on a Corsa :lol:

• Like 1

It looks very modern and futuristic and some of my friends had such a slow cooker, but its problem is that it is of poor quality and it spoils very quickly. I personally bought food preparation equipment from an Australian company several years ago and I am very pleased with their equipment. So if you want to buy high-quality equipment for cooking, then contact them. And besides, do not believe any advertising, but only real reviews!

1 hour ago, alexcool2020 said:

It looks very modern and futuristic and some of my friends had such a slow cooker, but its problem is that it is of poor quality and it spoils very quickly. I personally bought food preparation equipment from an Australian company several years ago and I am very pleased with their equipment. So if you want to buy high-quality equipment for cooking, then contact them. And besides, do not believe any advertising, but only real reviews!

Slow cooker.... fooking mush maker! 

What are these cunts on?

Edited by BHM

3 hours ago, BHM said:

What are these cunts on?

If they advertised what they where taking we might be more interested.

I want one :D 

NOT :P

Still remember the future mother in laws Sunday dinner when i was young lad ,  all in one pressure cooker , more like mush soup when she served it :lol:

Good they had a dog that eat anything :D

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, David Horgan said:

I want one :D 

NOT :P

Still remember the future mother in laws Sunday dinner when i was young lad ,  all in one pressure cooker , more like mush soup when she served it :lol:

Good they had a dog that eat anything :D

Think we all had them dinners when we were younger david good to keep the immune systems in order mine was from a few of the old farmers wife's i went about when i helped out on the farms dad and brother were farmers back in the day as was mum but I never really took to it . 

To be fair most were good cooks apart from one that springs to mind .  

Edited by Casper

38 minutes ago, Casper said:

Think we all had them dinners when we were younger

Casper my mother was then and still is at 90 a fantastic Cook so my dinners were magnificent growing up .

Then I went to Jills Parents and got such a culinary shock :blink: Her mums cooking ability was just short of poisonous   

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, David Horgan said:

Casper my mother was then and still is at 90 a fantastic Cook so my dinners were magnificent growing up .

Then I went to Jills Parents and got such a culinary shock :blink: Her mums cooking ability was just short of poisonous   

I get that i was the same with my mum who's in her 70s now both parents are dad has dementia and Alzheimer's now  though again she is a. Fantastic cook always was as were all her old aunts etc 

and most of the farmers wife's we went about apart from the one the springs like you say short of poisonous  i can relate to exactly what your saying 

Edited by Casper