Sign in to follow this  
akhtar

Newbie dealer struggling for 2 years

11 minutes ago, Max Branning said:

If i had a £1 for every time someone told me that i would be retired by now !

Oh well SOLD now to another trader who will fix it up and make something out of it

On 3/15/2019 at 1:50 PM, MattR said:

Akhtar, you need to look at your whole business idea. To me, you sound like what most on here will term a 'plastic trader'. you are chasing easy money, but need to add value. pitches are full of astras, golfs, focuses etc. Mine is. But ive got a great local reputation, put a warranty on it, Fully Valeted it, offer finance and ive fixed it before its even marketed. And its on AT. So I can ask (and get) more than you. 

what do you offer? Facebook? £5 hand car wash and vac? you have to be (a lot) cheaper than me. So if you chase the same car as me you will be outbid or work for very little. Thats the hard facts of life. So buy something different if you want to Swim. Or do more of the same and sink.

Silver card, gold card, doesnt matter. Dealer Auction is real. you are looking for problems which dont exist. the problem is how YOU are trying to do business.

And Rory, I agree, he has pissed me off a bit too. 'please tell me everything I need to know to make millions' is how this sounds. I just hope this sorry story of akhtar the plastic trader acts as a warning to a series of amateurs who will look at this forum thinking its easy.

Great post, in particular the last paragraph. 

36 minutes ago, Max Branning said:

If i had a £1 for every time someone told me that i would be retired by now !

Nowt wrong with that. Half of the ad’s on Facebook & Gumtree also say this :lol:

I think Akhtar has left the building .

Probably doesn't believe us .

Honesty is a hard pill to swallow  :unsure:

5 hours ago, David Horgan said:

I think Akhtar has left the building .

Probably doesn't believe us .

Honesty is a hard pill to swallow  :unsure:

He's gone over to pistonheads to slag off car dealers?:D

1 hour ago, met said:

He's gone over to pistonheads to slag off car dealers?:D

you guys are soooo nasty

next you will be saying you drop the bonnet from a foot off the slam just as a Akhta walks to you in da block

Edited by boring dave
  • Like 1

I'm surprised bca doesn't give out gold cards like confetti? They must be rubbing there hands together with excitement at the thought of guys like Akhtar?