Sign in to follow this  
Blenheim Car Sales

BCA Enfield rant

On 25/01/2019 at 9:19 AM, Rory RSC said:

Best Auction hands down for helpful and friendly staff is Shotts Manheim. 

Kinross when it used to be SMA was the best too, free meals ( steak pie up there was something else) get your cars out and pay the next day nothing too much trouble. Went to BCA and turned lost the edge IMO. 

Shotts,what a place.Have not been for years,Big Ian and Anne lovely people,no bullshit with them.( story coming up )In fact the last time I was there this well dressed big black guy ( in Shotts ?) politely asked if I could give him advice about some car.I did,but then I said excuse me but do I know you.He said possibly and I went away.I then remembered went over and said Norwich,goal of the season way back when.He said yes,times have changed I am now part time for Falkirk or somewhere.It was the late Justin Fashanu,very sad.

I agree about Kinross aswell,there was a lady who I would leave bids with and when you rang the next morning not only would you have bought one or two it was often for less money and best of all she would say ‘they are on their way’.

15 hours ago, ExCouncilJobsworth said:

How are you getting it at that price? Am seeing £90+

Cheapest i am getting on flybe is In days time for £40 that too it's a night time flight.

And we cannot book so much in advance!

All of next week is pretty much £49 with Flybe from EMA to Edinburgh. even the early flights. We usually get lucky and bid on the weds / thurs and then fly up on the Friday morning. Auction is 10/15 mins brisk walk from the airport. I usually get to the airport 30 mins before the flight, hand luggage straight through security and then hop on the plane with a coffee, by the time it've drank it, time to get off the plane and head off to auction. Easy peasy

• Like 1

Wolverhampton just as bad. Never anyone in the key office, when you go to ask someone there annoyed as their trying to get their cars in for the next sale. Absolutly no structure literally just chuck them where ever they fit. 

24 minutes ago, Mat C said:

All of next week is pretty much £49 with Flybe from EMA to Edinburgh. even the early flights. We usually get lucky and bid on the weds / thurs and then fly up on the Friday morning. Auction is 10/15 mins brisk walk from the airport. I usually get to the airport 30 mins before the flight, hand luggage straight through security and then hop on the plane with a coffee, by the time it've drank it, time to get off the plane and head off to auction. Easy peasy

I don't find the Scottish sales that cheap except for commercials 

28 minutes ago, Mat C said:

If any of you guys are interested I could introduce you to a highly respected independent buyer ( ex BCA management) who acts for BCA account holders.He does Ingleston and several other Scottish auctions and organises delivery and stuff at reasonable prices.

12 hours ago, trade vet said:

If any of you guys are interested I could introduce you to a highly respected independent buyer ( ex BCA management) who acts for BCA account holders.He does Ingleston and several other Scottish auctions and organises delivery and stuff at reasonable prices.

Not the scruffy guy with the Limp is it?

4 minutes ago, Rory RSC said:

No Rory,definateley not.Infact he could probably buy you at one end of the street and sell you at the other.Forget it.

17 minutes ago, Rory RSC said:

Do you know who I mean? 

2 hours ago, Rory RSC said:

ha ha

worzel gummidge at brighouse:D

On 27/01/2019 at 7:43 PM, twerp said:

I don't find the Scottish sales that cheap except for commercials 

I found the commercials similar to England commercials:huh:

Drive back with a 70mph limiter :lol:

Edited by ExCouncilJobsworth

1 hour ago, ExCouncilJobsworth said:

I found the commercials similar to England commercials:huh:

Drive back with a 70mph limiter :lol:

For a while Hilux and Rangers were surprisingly cheap up there 2/3 years ago