Sign in to follow this  
Mikey360

Mechanics report on a £2.5K car?

Well I've just had a text saying "he's been burnt before and doesnt want to take the risk"..... Which probably means hes realised it's going to cost £200 for the report.

A texter too.  Ugh!

Fingers crossed for you mate!

(I think he needs to save up for something more in keeping with his expectations.)  

2 hours ago, Willoughby said:- but if he does go ahead there can't be any come backs as he's had his own expert inspect it and report on any faults prior to handover. 

If only life was that easy.

49 minutes ago, Mikey360 said:

Well I've just had a text saying "he's been burnt before and doesnt want to take the risk"..... Which probably means hes realised it's going to cost £200 for the report.

Better off without him I reckon . 

Nothing suprises em more than when you say " sorry you cant have it :) " all think they are the only customer and we are all brasic and desperate 

59 minutes ago, Mikey360 said:

59 minutes ago, Mikey360 said:

Just wants you to say don't worry it comes with a bit of back up should you need it.....check out our great reviews we prep cars highly and whilst we can't make them new we can offer it for sale with confidence.

A lot of these customers haven't got a clue how to go about buying a car thats all. 

2 hours ago, Rory RSC said:

A lot of these customers haven't got a clue how to go about buying a car thats all. 

That's the saddest part of my job, what should seem like common sense turns out to be extremely hard for some people... 

• Like 2