Sign in to follow this  
MrC

Just bought a car..

3 hours ago, tradex said:

I like a Spanish on a track though, slush fa everything else. 

You should try a clicky, once you've learned to get your revs right on the downshifts they are like 1/2 second shifts, upshifts she cuts the ignition at preset rpm for a split second as you pull the stick, I only ever use the clutch on the rally car at start and finish line ;) 

Actually 1/2 second is too much, thinking about it more like milliseconds ;)

Stuck it on last night, You have got to love eBay......

What a brilliant car and looks like it should cost more !!
Let me make an offer that is indeed more than your asking price, but there is a But....and am relying on the old adage that if you don't ask...you don't get !
I have an Original wildlife oil painting by collected artist Tony Forrest.It has been valued at £8,000 by Whitewall Galleries (large chain of over 40 galleries and is they who exhibit originals by Forrest). I will happily offer this if the car is as nice as she appears.
I have certificated proof of value, ownership and authenticity.
Keep it and use as an investment - you will make good money, (I bought it for £450 and look at it now !). Sell it on and you'll still be way over your top price - you will be in a win/win.
I actually live in France where Forrest has no market - his market is UK or USA so not easy for me to sell quickly.
Your car is what we all hope to find, but rarely do, so am happy to take the hit on the price differential,
Can send j-pegs if you want,
John

25 minutes ago, MrC said:

Let me make an offer that is indeed more than your asking price, but there is a But....and am relying on the old adage that if you don't ask...you don't get !
I have an Original wildlife oil painting by collected artist Tony Forrest.It has been valued at £8,000 by Whitewall Galleries (large chain of over 40 galleries and is they who exhibit originals by Forrest). I will happily offer this if the car is as nice as she appears.
Keep it and use as an investment - you will make good money, (I bought it for £450 and look at it now !). Sell it on and you'll still be way over your top price - you will be in a win/win.
I actually live in France where Forrest has no market - his market is UK or USA so not easy for me to sell quickly.
Your car is what we all hope to find, but rarely do, so am happy to take the hit on the price differential,
John

Come on.... own up.... It has to be somebody on here winding you up. :lol:

20 minutes ago, Stalker said:

Come on.... own up.... It has to be somebody on here winding you up. :lol:

Believe me that was my first thought 

59 minutes ago, MrC said:

John

see i said you should have sold it to me, quick profit and no painting to sell. ;-)))))))

1 hour ago, MrC said:

John

Forest Gump Probably , Cant be serious surely :) 

2 hours ago, Arfur Dealy said:

I would suggest to John that he tries to sell his highly desirable master piece himself......

Oh no, that would require effort on his part and he might loose your vehicle to someone with cash in the meantime... 

Plus he wants it now and why should he be made to wait. 

BTW seen your advert, car does look great. 

Love your T5 steels on the caddy too, perfect set up!

1 hour ago, whitestone679231 said:

see i said you should have sold it to me, quick profit and no painting to sell. ;-)))))))

Im holding out for a Picasso. The painter not the shit french school run chariot

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Linctrader said:

+1 with the exception of the CarGiant number plates on the car. I am so used to seeing horrible scuffed cars all over London with these plates (although they were not sold in that condition) that I genuinely offer less for part exes that come wearing them. 

On 11/1/2018 at 10:19 PM, MrC said:

Cant even remember the last car I bought, Long story short my mate wanted to off load his Wifes 2006 56 Z4 2.0 M-Sport to WBAC as he couldn't be arsed to sell it. The car has been perverted over for years, he's properly anal about cars everything has to be perfect. 54k miles with all the M Sport trimmings Not a mark on it, I matched the WBAC offer at £3100. 

Prices are all over the place on these things, It can sit in the corner of the unit till some crazy BMW pervert gives me £2k profit. 

Looks like a lovely car !! 

Just a thought..... If it was me, I would put your website and your name just stating you are one of the best, highly respected T5 Converters in the UK.......Blah,blah, blah, thats a huge selling point MrC  ;) 

1 hour ago, Linctrader said:

Oh no, that would require effort on his part and he might loose your vehicle to someone with cash in the meantime... 

Plus he wants it now and why should he be made to wait. 

Love your T5 steels on the caddy too, perfect set up!

The Caddy is my favourite vehicle, we go everywhere in the van.

26230793_345161999226018_655093693324285

26239341_345162275892657_796635727632386

Edited by MrC