Wheelerdealer1

BBC2 tonight 9pm, Super Cars v Used Cars: The Trade Off

That was very entertaining and enjoyable TV !! 

Worlds apart -! well put together programme !

We need these guys on here James !

Good programme enjoyed it especially the funny quotes like where do you put the coins in the drive as you pay bit

One of them hasn't got the time to come on here if hes doing a 12 hour day with work and travelling ,he's mad of course,but then hes young and we all thought we could change the world in our under 30's

Frustratingly we've been talking about doing this feature ion the mag for the last 12 months..... 

Agreed, it was an interesting programme and for a change it didn't paint the industry in a bad light !

(incidentally, even if they may not come on here they do read the mag !)

You wanted the salesmen in Car Dealer?? You ask... we deliver (yes, we're that nice here!!!)

I've spoken to the dealer bosses Joe Macari and Dave Clancy, and the two salesmen Darren and Louie. We're running a feature in issue 84 about their thoughts following the programme. I'm not giving away all the secrets here (we're not THAT nice!!) but no, neither salesman negotiated a pay rise out of it...

Has Louie reviewed his work-life balance? Is Dave the grumpy old so-and-so the programme would have you believe? Is Darren really such a nice guy? Why didn't Joe give Darren a commission for buying thart Aston to be restored? All will be revealed..... (and to give you an idea, the answers are no, no, yes, and there's a reason for that......)

It'll be a good read, I promise!