Sign in to follow this  
Ocsltd

Recommend a reliable / trustworthy transport company?

Can anyone recommend a reliable / trustworthy transport company / person?

Got a car at BCA Enfield and BCA Birmingham I need picking up, ideally transported rather than driven.

Given up with BCA transport as the last car i gave up waiting after 13 days!! Anyone using Movex, any good?

Appreciate any recommendations.

Have you tried Shiply had some good results with them, also Anyvan and Movex as you've mentioned. If it was just a trade plate delivery we've got a good reliable company we use.

1 hour ago, Ocsltd said:

Can anyone recommend a reliable / trustworthy transport company / person?

Got a car at BCA Enfield and BCA Birmingham I need picking up, ideally transported rather than driven.

Given up with BCA transport as the last car i gave up waiting after 13 days!! Anyone using Movex, any good?

Appreciate any recommendations.

I hope BCA waved the storage charges ! We stopped using Enfield years ago because our transport company refused to go back because of some hassle they had.We get one or two from Perry Barr but I think lifting from there is now ‘time specific’,it does not get any easier.I have to say,if you find a reliable transport company,stick with them even if they charge a bit more.

1 minute ago, trade vet said:

I hope BCA waved the storage charges ! We stopped using Enfield years ago because our transport company refused to go back because of some hassle they had.We get one or two from Perry Barr but I think lifting from there is now ‘time specific’,it does not get any easier.I have to say,if you find a reliable transport company,stick with them even if they charge a bit more.

I rejected the car and requested a full refund as I was so p*ssed off!!

Just spoke to the transport manager at Perry Barr who seemed a lot more switched on than Enfield!!!!

I have a guy with a trailer who i use for most of my stuff. But for a lorry load I use Quinns. Don't know what they are like for singles but give Sally a ring  01909 772519

Urban Vehicle Logistics though sometimes a bit pricey.
Independent guys: GeorgeMartin off Shiply, good prices, good man.

Again off Shiply a guy called Dave (Expressbargains65) he's moved 3 of our cars. He can only do one at a time though.