Sign in to follow this  
have a word with the wife

cars "dumped" throughout the world

They must be bringing them to California from all over,I have never seen anyone driving a diesel car there in recent years.I would expect that their accountants will have some tax efficient plan to deal with them.

nice tache

cannot believe how clean they all are

1 hour ago, Matt Reid said:

Wow. Where will they re appear? surely cant all be scrapped

South America and Eastern Europe I bet

Edited by twerp

Its like people who buy cars at auctions and leave them dumped in the car parks for months on end. Why?

15 minutes ago, Tom said:

Its like people who buy cars at auctions and leave them dumped in the car parks for months on end. Why?

drug dealing money cleaners

3 hours ago, Tom said:

Bca Nottingham is like that. There’s a few there that have been in the customer car park for a few years now. Surely they have the buyers details so why not get them to pick it up. 

37 minutes ago, tradex said:

I hear there are a LOT of unsold FIAT 124's about, just not selling globally, what with the sister MX5 being the best selling roadster still.

FIAT geared up for high production numbers in a market they have been out of for a long time and peoe ain't buying. The Arbarth is lovely to look at but hateful to drive on a daily basis IMHO. 

UK PCP on a 124 1.4 Classica over 24 month is £650 down, £199 a month, or £980 'n £159....5k a year though....that is silly cheap by any stds.  

The depreciation on these is simply staggering (an entirely predictable). There's a bloke locally who owns one in a bronzy brown colour that pops in now and then...I hope he never asks me to book it because I don't know how to do CPR.

28 minutes ago, tradex said:

I hear there are a LOT of unsold FIAT 124's about, just not selling globally, what with the sister MX5 being the best selling roadster still.

FIAT geared up for high production numbers in a market they have been out of for a long time and peoe ain't buying. The Arbarth is lovely to look at but hateful to drive on a daily basis IMHO. 

UK PCP on a 124 1.4 Classica over 24 month is £650 down, £199 a month, or £980 'n £159....5k a year though....that is silly cheap by any stds.  

That is cheap.Sounds like they have ‘thrown in the towel’ having got it wrong.Why would they want to compete with the MX5 in UK which do not sell well.Its a slim target market,the kids won’t PCP them,the insurance is too high.....They will be good used cars in 5 years time at about £6999 ! ....a bit like the original 124,sold loads of them ( few will remember them)