Sign in to follow this  
whitestone679231

Used car litigation group

I asked on there page how many cases they had won because they say cardealers should disclose everything.... there reply.. It is not our policy to disclose case volumes or outcomes. Thanks for posting.

The initial assessment nothing. Typically, a no-win no-fee arrangement is the way your claim will be operated. Should your claim go forward all details will be explained to you upfront. It will, of course, be subject to Terms & Conditions.:rolleyes:
1 minute ago, twerp said:

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/officers/oEnxV0o5k_kMyvpnZJCAcO26-pw/appointments:huh:

4 minutes ago, have a word with the wife said:
The initial assessment nothing. Typically, a no-win no-fee arrangement is the way your claim will be operated. Should your claim go forward all details will be explained to you upfront. It will, of course, be subject to Terms & Conditions.:rolleyes:

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/officers/oEnxV0o5k_kMyvpnZJCAcO26-pw/appointments:huh:

Strange - same company number 

Screen Shot 2018-02-07 at 19.37.29.jpg

Chancers, but sure lots of gullible punters will sign up with them hoping to screw the dishonest car dealers. Pity they won’t answer my questions on Facebook 

Waste of time, the market would be so small for a claims company... If you buy a used cars from Herts the you know its had multiple users. 

The ASA subsequently ruled:

“If a dealer knew that a vehicle was ex-fleet

because it had previously been used for

business purposes, then that was material information

likely to influence a customer’s transactional decision.”

4 minutes ago, Arfur Dealy said:

Waste of time, the market would be so small for a claims company... If you buy a used cars from Herts the you know its had multiple users. 

?

Edited by have a word with the wife

It’s got to be a scam.I doubt these The Ashfiq bros from South London have a litigation group at all or have any legal qualifications.Their Ltd company has no assets!

5 minutes ago, have a word with the wife said:

The ASA subsequently ruled:

“If a dealer knew that a vehicle was ex-fleet

because it had previously been used for

business purposes, then that was material information

likely to influence a customer’s transactional decision.”

?

?

My point is clear, the buyer would have to prove he was completely unaware. If you are buying a used Hert's car rental, then its clearly obvious its been used as a rental car.

The legal issue is stating its ownership details..... Invoice stating the buyer understands the vehicle may of been used for lease, hire or reward and had multiple users....

The claims companies will not see this as an earner...

Can I claim compensation. I was mislead when I met my ex she said she was one owner but she was ragged more times than an enterprise rental.
If you could let me know it would be much appreciated. 

5 minutes ago, trade vet said:

It’s got to be a scam.I doubt these The Ashfiq bros from South London have a litigation group at all or have any legal qualifications.Their Ltd company has no assets!

its claimline legal uk ltd one of 3 companies  run by bradley charles martin, the idea is to accumulate peoples claims [ 40 according to website] and make it a us style "class action" now avalable in the uk, more info at http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-34402483

it all smells a bit to me :rolleyes:

28 minutes ago, whitestone679231 said:

Can I claim compensation. I was mislead when I met my ex she said she was one owner but she was ragged more times than an enterprise rental.
If you could let me know it would be much appreciated. 

Wonderfull......Can you imagine if these dating agencies offered physical and financial indemnities,they could charge more than BCA !

31 minutes ago, Arfur Dealy said:

?

My point is clear, the buyer would have to prove he was completely unaware. If you are buying a used Hert's car rental, then its clearly obvious its been used as a rental car.

The legal issue is stating its ownership details..... Invoice stating the buyer understands the vehicle may of been used for lease, hire or reward and had multiple users....

The claims companies will not see this as an earner...

ex fleet mate ;) see the lawgistics post, as i have said in a previous post on here if you think that in your professional opinion as a used car dealer that the car may have had business use, and this may alter the choice of the buyer then tell them, ideally on your invoice.

the asa rules that " if a dealer knew" and if in your defence you didnt "know" then its case dismissed :)

Exactgly

17 minutes ago, have a word with the wife said:

ex fleet mate ;) see the lawgistics post, as i have said in a previous post on here if you think that in your professional opinion as a used car dealer that the car may have had business use, and this may alter the choice of the buyer then tell them, ideally on your invoice.

the asa rules that " if a dealer knew" and if in your defence you didnt "know" then its case dismissed :)

Transparency is the only way forward.....  

Mohammad Ashiq Kahn. Why do you suppose he trades under Ash Brothers? Anyone would think he’s got something to hide.