Sign in to follow this  
metcars

Ford Mustang

How many Ford Mustangs are Ford selling, because I see them everywhere?. Every Ford dealership seems to have a couple tucked away, even the big commercial place up the road from me in Laindon has a couple?

Must be more than they let on.

I remember the first month they came out here, loads were bought up and were being exported again to the East already.

Can you imagine having a Ford franchise and you get a wagon load of 5 litre Mustangs at £40k each foisted on to you .......and you think we have problems !

I just bought one into stock. 5.0 V8 7k 16 plate. 

I don't think there seems to be that many about for sale and the viewing stats are high for it. Anyone fancy placing bets on how long I am looking at it for?

1 hour ago, Rory RSC said:

I don't think there seems to be that many about for sale and the viewing stats are high for it. Anyone fancy placing bets on how long I am looking at it for?

Hazard a guess......£27999  and I don’t think it will hang about.(I have no idea, we would be terrified to buy that ) good luck,hope you get a cracking swapper 

2 hours ago, Rory RSC said:

The red one from BCA last week?

No not from BCA - Its a proper beast though will post a link.

My dad even popped down at the weekend just to go for a drive in this one, he has not been to my work to do that ever before and we get some nice bits into stock. The grin when he  fired it up was priceless.

Mustang

4 hours ago, Rory RSC said:

Have you sold it yet?! :P

2 hours ago, Rory RSC said:

No not from BCA - Its a proper beast though will post a link.

My dad even popped down at the weekend just to go for a drive in this one, he has not been to my work to do that ever before and we get some nice bits into stock. The grin when he  fired it up was priceless.

Mustang

Love the Mustang, I have been after one for a while.

Just noticed on your page that you advertise on Car Gurus, how do you find it? You have the same sort of cars we do so would be interesting to know...?

Seems every Ford main dealer has a two or three and most of the 'prestige' used have one in these parts. Only ever seen two being driven around the local area and both were demos driven by business managers or high up dealership guys. Not my bag at all but i'm sure some of the blue oval brigade must be buying them, there's a coupe of well specced ones locally for sub 30k which seems pretty cheap.

I thought we had to guess how much it should be to make it sell.Instead we have a ‘lovefest’ for a ‘dogdick’ red 5.0 litre Yank.with some nice ‘top gear’language.I thought we were here to sell cars,not fall in love with them.I am interested to see what the profile will be for the punter that buys this,what the swapper is,will they take chucky or PCP.Seeing where Rory operates,it could be a Premier League YTS footballer !

16 minutes ago, trade vet said:

I thought we had to guess how much it should be to make it sell.Instead we have a ‘lovefest’ for a ‘dogdick’ red 5.0 litre Yank.with some nice ‘top gear’language.I thought we were here to sell cars,not fall in love with them.I am interested to see what the profile will be for the punter that buys this,what the swapper is,will they take chucky or PCP.Seeing where Rory operates,it could be a Premier League YTS footballer !

Ill update when its gone stay tuned. I will get a picture with the customer for social media purposes.

• Like 1

Nice looking cars but I’ve only seen 2 or 3 on the road yet every Ford dealer seem to have a few on the forecourt trying to sprinkle some fairy dust over the legions of Fiestas.

I must say if I wished to piss away my money on new car depreciation then Ford would get my business over the usual German suspects.

On 14/01/2018 at 9:39 PM, trade vet said:

Can you imagine having a Ford franchise and you get a wagon load of 5 litre Mustangs at £40k each foisted on to you .......and you think we have problems !

:lol: