Sign in to follow this  
Arfur Dealy

December......Decent or Disaster ??

December is starting off really well, after a shocking November, it really is like someone has just flicked a switch!!

Sold 3 cars within the last week, all 3 I had in November and not one sniff, yet each one, I've had two people wanting it on the same day! What's that all about.....

I am taking a lovely champagne Gold Omega Estate with full leather in part chop, haven't seen one of those for ages......!! :D

3 hours ago, Ocsltd said:

I am taking a lovely champagne Gold Omega Estate with full leather in part chop, haven't seen one of those for ages......!! :D

Nice B)

Dead as expected here.

Good time to catch up on paperwork and tidy up a bit but it might get boring in a weeks time

35 minutes ago, Jimbo said:

Slow as hell

are most people still using only ebay and AT?

Yes, just AT and ebay for me. 

• Like 1

AT and a one off month with Ebay to help a couple of Motorbikes along .

Slow start to be honest

Slow!?!!! I’ve had one phone call all week and that was from a cheeky c*** more interested in a £500 discount that the actual car. Apparently I was welcome to phone him the next day if I changed my mind “cos I know it’s quiet for you lads”!! :lol: Cheeky twat, I hope he’s holding his breath.

48 minutes ago, BHM said:

Slow!?!!! I’ve had one phone call all week and that was from a cheeky c*** more interested in a £500 discount that the actual car. Apparently I was welcome to phone him the next day if I changed my mind “cos I know it’s quiet for you lads”!! :lol: Cheeky twat, I hope he’s holding his breath.

I'd love to be a fly on the wall in your place!! :lol:

12 minutes ago, Ocsltd said:

I'd love to be a fly on the wall in your place!! :lol:

I think BHM ticks all the boxes to be employed by the BBC with regard to their ‘diversity and inclusion’ initiative.If he could be a new presenter on struggling ‘Top Gear’ ,the ratings could soar !

4 minutes ago, trade vet said:

I think BHM ticks all the boxes to be employed by the BBC with regard to their ‘diversity and inclusion’ initiative.If he could be a new presenter on struggling ‘Top Gear’ ,the ratings could soar !

:D

42 minutes ago, tradex said:

We have done 3 for the 7 days but we are lower than a snakes belly in a rut on stock.

I may withdraw my remarks about BCA prices being sensible when I've talked to my partner;)

I did wonder, sensible isn't the word I would use. Not saying I'm desperate for stock, but I'm sat waiting here for a Vauxhall to go through!

Just taken another deposit:) that’s 5 in 7 days from 15 stock, still can’t get everything listed. My T4 is now finally finished, will show the link when the video is done

• Like 2

Two this week for us so far, with two viewings booked for the weekend, and there was me moaning last week I hadn’t shifted anything for ages. 

So quiet im contemplating finding a couple of local traders to just trade on to. Flip the cars on for a smaller profit but keep the stock turning over!

ebay bidding is even slow and people asking for cars at 25% of their worth!