Sign in to follow this  
Steve92

Chrysler Crossfire

We have been offered a Crossfire Convertible as a px against a Z4 but we have turned it down on the basis that it probably won't sell, any idea what the market is like for these  ? It's an 05 car in black.

Not the easiest to sell but like everything if its cheap enough it will sell, it's the right colour at least.

• Like 1

I don't know anyone that's had any luck with these, but if the price is right it might be worth a punt?

• Like 1

It would be £4500 against £4250 cap clean ..... no service history though .... £6000 retail so even at £4750 to clear it I think it would stick. We even offered to sell it on the customers behalf.

The drivetrain is all Merc SLK stuff, but the interior tends not to wear miles as well as its German cousin.  Chrylser dealers in the UK are starting to disappear now as the franchise has been pulled so they aren't going to get any easier to move either.

What would we buy any car offer the customer for it?  Might be worth a punt if it closes the deal for you.

Don't even know why you're asking - the AutoTrader Part Exchange Valuation tool is clearly the definitive guide on all this, so what does that say?

What?

You don't trust their valuations?

You're in a minority, my friend.....            it says here.......

• Like 1

Crap interiors, high-ish running costs and zero prestige.  Practically have to give them away, especially the early models.  

Edited by bestprice4cash

I thought they were terrible news until I saw one go through a couple of weeks ago. To be honest, I can't remember what exactly it was or what it made but (maybe I could get a job with AT valuations) but it started off low as you would expect and made way over book with two dealers fighting for it.

A family relation had the second one ever registered in the country. Liked the drive, hated the interior. Got rid after 9 months and lost a fortune.

Think Jonathan Ross had the first.

Edited by SC Derby